Playable Naga!

Well, if you discount all the Backstabbing and Plotting against each other the whole time.

We need crab people…

2 Likes

well heres hoping they see us players wanting naga and other non humanoids species for once!

1 Like

Tortollians are a thing now. Lets get Walking, Talking Turtle!

Can’t wait for all the TMNT jokes.

1 Like

…Citation needed.

How about the walrus clan of northrend? Or the gnolls of Azeroth? Murlocs, Orcs, lich spiders (northrend, Plaguelands, Eversong woods)?

what about them?

They exist as PC fodder that don’t have elf ties

if they add playable spiders i would play it, dragon too tho i highly dout they will do one of them! :frowning:

Dude i wanted naga as a playable race after wotlk, i was gonna quit WoW forever over it. I was like “if they dont add naga in cata im gonna quit…” i didnt quit…clearly, but im still just as ticked about it as ever. Naga were a huge part of warcraft lore and covered many of the classes with ease. They had female and male models. They were ready to be played and yet we have things like nightbourne and void elves over naga…someone at blizzard (KING J ALLEN BRACK imo) hates the idea of naga. I can just hear him saying “you think you want to play as a naga, but you dont.” Just … off brack, the trump of WoW. I swear to god when wow classic is a hit someone needs to kick him right in the pills…

1 Like

i agree that they should have added nagas ages ago!

4 Likes

Why whenever someone imagines means of making a naga, a playable race, they always insist that they are in the alliance, always ignoring that nagas are creations of the old gods! Nagas are evil beings! And they could never be in the alliance! And if they have 2 legs they are not naga!
They can not go back to being elves!
My God! The lack I feel of the negative button, for moments like this!

1 Like

My problem with this is that 95% of the time you’re just elves with a skin problem. You’re not Naga. I’m assuming that the people that want to play as Naga want to play as Naga, not blotchy elves labaled as “Naga”.

5 Likes

to true i mostly play as alliance but i would give that up in a heartbeat to play as a horde naga!
maybe they could just create a new faction?

Queen Azshara demonstrates that this isn’t the case during Legion. Also, the Illidari were ‘evil beings’ in Burning Crusade – and yet here we are.

1 Like

Retcons that people wanted for the sake of a heroic race for 1000, Alex

Illidaris? These traitors served a cause!
Destroy the Legion, even if they had to destroy anyone on the way!
Nagas serve the old gods! The ones that worked with Illidumb? They had their own agenda but never went to save Azeroth!
And just to not miss the trip: “More elves”!

Its naga gonna happen.

We’re nagana get em

the puns hurt!