Playable hozen when

I’m ookin sick of these dookin elves and dwarf wikkets.

They are flookin blikkity sons of an ook with dooks for a face. How many flookin times do we need to have the same race over and over?

12 Likes

the jinyu and the hozen are given the same treatment as ogres. part of a faction, but completely ignored. i too am getting ookin tired of these dooks ignoring them.

4 Likes

Eh Hozen and Jinyu I would be ok with it Much like Tunkara and Fortborne dwarfs… So many races we could have and not gotten…

1 Like

The Hozen are evolving so it’s possible something could happen. :microscope::robot:

2 Likes

I mean… image they get the Jinyu treatment and Well Be by the spring prolong…

1 Like

We’ve seen what Hozen are like but all we’ve done is kill Saberon, I’d love to see how useful Saberon would be. They could be like Horde’s version of worgen just no shifting out of cat person form. I mean Saberon even managed to sneak into Azeroth from AU draenor so they would be possible

1 Like

I don’t want to sound unduly intelligence-ist, but hozen and saurok are not on my dying to RP list.

Gimme the walruspeoples please.

And yes saberon would be excellent. Not as excellent as walruspeople though.

1 Like

Maybe that’s the Monkey King’s secret? :robot::thought_balloon:

1 Like

Now a Saurok… I know Saurok are mostly hostile but I love idea pick Saurok over Saberon lizzardmen are way cool of idea.

2 Likes

yeah I even say they’d be cool in a nice way..and someone’s mass reporting my posts getting them yanked. So hey whatever…I’ll leave the thread… someone’s abusing the system and clearly targeting me at this point. I mean hey Hozen may be fine but I’d rather see the Saberon

1 Like

Hozen are like “ickkin dookin! dooky! ick! ick!”

Saurok are like “yeah dook yeah dook dook me that dook yeah”

1 Like

Funny is the horde has something similar with Tigons. :tiger:

1 Like

Yeah, Pandaren try to Make peace Saurok over years, I sure it fails over time but Given time Both Lizzard cavemen beast like Tarasek and Saurok can be possable.

2 Likes

Furbolgs 4eva

2 Likes

well that close but What I have in mind mor agnels and up right like 600,900 +years spring explores but Eh… I sure mogu may try some thing or not…

i would like all of these races playable because i am a sick altoholic and also because why not and also because it would be cool if people could play as the races they like

2 Likes

Bruh, imagine if we got Hozen, Jinyu, or even Ogres before Earthen?

I might actually feel some hype lol.

2 Likes

I think furbolgs and tuskarr are the most logical (and lovable!) race options.

Saberon and hozen, I could go there. Please let the hozen be Alliance, as I don’t want to be practicing my banarang on a target dummy.

1 Like

I would love Hozen for the Horde.

Furbolg for the Alliance!

3 Likes

Check your Sunday bingo cards, kids. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like