Play the Dragonflight Free Trial This Weekend

I believe you, low level alt

That is a choice that you made. You chose to pug, the game didn’t make you do that.

Sounds like y’all should be better guildmates.

You can still do that.

None of this rambling has anything to do with how the game has been catered to liquid and echo

You will never learn. Elitists would just stomp on casuals even if it cost that their game. It’s just awesome.

But as I told you. Panic discounts are proving ever point I made

5 Likes

Spicey!
Free stuff is always fun!
:heartpulse: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Hey more vague buzzword spew.

The game is more casual friendly than it has ever been.

Balance is great, and all specs can be reasonably competitive in all but the most bleeding edge content.

The amount of stuff for casuals to do is staggering. Also, none of those things are in game obligations. You can log in and choose to do only what you want without having to do anything else.

I told you the most important pain point. You live in your bubble.

M+ is the pillar of m+ if they mess this up, what they did, expansion will crumble.

Not going to argue longer with you. At least I must say someone at blizzard noticed there is something going on and they need to react.

Hmm

It’s really not messed up. Every single spec can succeed. They already have.

Id hardly call this an argument, more nonsense rambling

I was reviewing your posts for your constructive feedback. I think I may have missed it. Care to layout what you think they should change? I do find it strange that you are still hanging around the forums after you claimed your account is inactive.

Forum game is more fun then running m+ after reaching KSH. I proposed some changes for m+ also gave a lot of feedback during alpha and beta concerning the casual issues and the max vault issue.

That’s why I’m smiling seeing that the devs missed all the feedback again.

At least they work on m+ now. I’m wondering how this all plays out.

Also I dont want to write everything again I’ve written in other threads. Use the search if you are interested

1 Like

Anyone else getting an in-game popup from Blizz asking you buy expansion? Is this part of something new? How do I disable it?

1 Like

Agreed! I’m hoping my friends that left WoW a long time ago see this offer and come back to check it out. I’m really enjoying Dragonflight myself. So hoping my friends will see what it has to offer and decide to stick around again!

2 Likes

Just buy it bro, what does 40-80 bucks cost you? /s

So… What non-blizzard stuff released now?

Know of Last Epoch, which just tried to start it’s online mode (with the traditional server crash).

I’m glad they’re making the effort.

I like seeing lots of people inworld.

2 Likes

…$40-$80?

2 Likes

Come on you don’t need it that much. Stop being so stingy and fork it over to good ol bobby.

Sadly they have not learned.

Blizzard used to have a principle that they stood on, Game play first. Based on their communications today they still have not learned to apply that to their current game design.

Bobby needs to suffer and not be able to afford another yacht for at least one more expac.

I am trying to pull in a bunch of friends back into the game… its really hard to get them interested though when they start looking at what the game is now, how complicated the systems are and the guides that detail how they play “hey we just got AOTC, we are gonna try to push mythic again in 10.1… nah we can’t just tow you through a high key once a week anymore to get you geared blizzard are putting in so many restrictions on gearing if you don’t want to raid its definitely not worth coming back, the systems have gotten way more complicated than they have ever been”.

Nice but a weekend isn’t really enough for someone to get to max level to actually experience the xpac and dragon isles.

Should be a week TBH.

Can you please elaborate? What engaging content is there to do for casuals? More to do than Legion? MOP? WOD even? I’m actually curious. Do you mean casual friendly to casual raiders?

2 Likes