Play the Dragonflight Free Trial This Weekend

Reported for trolling.

1 Like

I believe you, low level classic alt

1 Like

this is cool 2 do actually xiv does this like 2 times a year or so. nothing wrong with gettin new players in or seeing how the games fairs but this is obviously a tactic bc df didn’t do well. like i said before, df is better than sl but it’s nothing big or grand, it’s just better than the previous but still pretty boring and they still do stupid changes and choices so eh.

1 Like

Nope this char is from beta don’t know why its still active. My sub is inactive xD.

2 Likes

It must really suck being so negative all the time

2 Likes

I believe you low level alt.

Of course it’s just as sad that a game that you hate with every fiber of your being lives in your head rent free lmao

Reported for abusing the report feature.

2 Likes

You spend all day every day on these forums. Look at your own achievements, you haven’t done anything of any relevance to anything you try and speak.

Sit down.

1 Like

I’d actually watch a video of that, something I very very rarely do with WoW gameplay.

Do you stream that?

1 Like

Oof ouch my feefees

You attack me instead of my argument because you know that I’m right.

Getting turned into a blue fart is equivocal to a permaban.

Your argument is moot, you literally don’t do anything of any relevance in game, thus, anything you say is ignorant.

Trying to be unbiased and objective about it here: I think it really says a lot about how badly the brand has taken a hit.

We all joke about how WoW has been dying since Vanilla, but this is clearly the worst it’s ever been. Not saying WoW is now truly dying either or DF is a bad expac, but between comfirmed bad expac sales, and like three promotions since launch it’s clear the last two (maybe even three) expansions have really burned the goodwill they built up. While some people may personally have enjoyed WoW ever since they picked it up the sentiment is not shared at a playerbase level.

I’m not going to say I’m glad they’re suffering, but as someone who suspects that a lot of their problems stem from bigwigs making big macro decisions that force the development team to put out a crappy product I am hopeful it makes them realize you can’t focus solely on maximizing products if you want to keep your players.

8 Likes

K lol

Speaking of living rent free

I will tell what. Wow gets better from feedback. And for the devs it’s better to know why the subs are going to hell atm.

Your feedback is meaningless as it’s just an elite minority. They catered echo and liquid which was a flop. So what should they ever want from you “Game is fine attitude”?

1 Like

Tell me how, in detail. I’d love to see the tin foil hat theory.

I think it’s too high for your little gnome brain but I will state the obvious again…

I cleared every +20. How I did that? By, for the first time, ignoring some of my guild mates who are not suited for this difficulty in drsgonflight.

Those folks were also not invited by some of our other guild members and silently quit.

In SL I could fill up vault by running +15 AND help friends that are not suited for m+.

Drsgonflight m+ flopped by spreading the playerbase too much.

3 Likes

free trial weekends happen several times a year, but you guys continue with your doom and gloom lol

1 Like

Make new account. gg

knowing blizzard somehow they will conclude that everyone wants shadowlands and hates dragonflight.