Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 11/28 and Get a Mount in WoW

I finished at 9:15 PST on 11/28. I received the mount

How do you find it? I completed it at 9:50am 11/28

9:50 Central Time to be specific

should just be a gift box to unwrap at top of mount page

I finished the dk missions (until orgrimmar), dragonflight hasn’t come out yet (in fact it’s launching in a few hours) and I didn’t get the mount, what a disappointment…

I just opened retail and I got it!

It was fun to temporarily revisit an older version of the game and I’ll play promotions like this in the future. :dracthyr_love_animated: Hoping that everybody who wants the dragon manages to get it before it goes away with the Dragonflight launch in a couple of hours.

AHHHHH i procrastinated DO I STILL HAVE TIME?

1 Like

Yes! Even if you start fresh RIGHT NOW you should be able to wrap up the starting area in time. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Crap it launched at 3? I thought it was 6! Shoot, I may have been 30 minutes too late then

I also made a similar mistake, and I missed it. RIP

I ended up getting mine! Just logged in last night and there it was! Woo!
Finished 3:30EST

1 Like

You finished at 3:30 EST on launch day? That would be 12:30 PST, which means you finished it with a few hours left to go. Has anyone tried getting the mount after launch day to see if it works?

Unfortunately, the answer is no. I started the DK chain before Dragonflight, and just finished it today, a few days after, and I was no rewarded the mount.

FOMO Sucks. Stop with the limited time stuff. Missing out due to Real Life issues sucks.

I heard about this without all the details on YouTube. All they said was to play a DK, nothing about it being time limited, so I started working toward that. Then I stumbled on this post… doesn’t feel good.

2 Likes

1 year later

So now the Archives are uncovering official dig sites too?

3 Likes

Check dates. Or even, the full requirements to get the mount.

2 Likes

Btw, this mount has been confirmed to get Dragonriding enabled with it in TWW. So it’s even more awful.

It will most likely show up in trading post at some point. Its not like it was a major achievement to aquire.

I did check the dates. Article was posted in September 2022, cut off was November 28th 2022. Wowhead and Wowpedia both indicate that the mount is now unobtainable.

What am I supposed to do with this information in 2024 other than be disappointed about missing out on yet another time-limited exclusive because of unfortunate real life events.