<Plasma> Classic WoW Community Recruiting

Hello! I am just seeing if youd be interested in our guild. We are horde, NA, and recruiting for the release of Classic WoW. We intend to play on a PvP server, depending on what Blizz releases, as well as being semi-casual in raiding; meaning we’re still going to clear content and progression, but im not asking for 12 hours/day commitment. Most of us interested in PvE, and we have several people interested in PvP as well - though this will likely not be large until Blizz releases cycle 2 of classic which includes the honor system and BGs.

We are fairly split between central and eastern timezones, and progression nights will be two of the following out of Friday, Sat, and Sun, depending on aggregate availability.

Im currently looking to recruit at least 15 more people before release of Classic so that we’ll have a committed group of at least 40 when classic drops.

Past that, many of us also play LoL and like to talk about all the other stuff in our lives. Let me know if you are interested.

I am also currently recruiting several leaderships positions to round out the guild organization. Looking for one more raid leaders, progression coordinator, and several class leaders

Please note that you will need a good sense of humor in order to thrive here :smiley:

Discord: Ayhx7J8