Planning Free Character Transfers for Season of Mastery Realms

It’s mostly alliance, but horde is a nice community. Decently active enough but starting to fall off slightly. Auction house is a bit to be desired lately. For instance there hasn’t been a robes of arcana up for weeks on the AH. I also can’t complete my stranglethorn pages via the AH anymore. Btw, I’m leveling an alt if you can tell.

The ranking community has been the best I’ve ever been part of tho.

One problem I see is people who play one faction on Jom and the other faction on Barman. Would Blizz allow opposite factions on same PVP server account? While that would solve that issue, it would make it super easy to grief people.

2 Likes

DOn’t worry you still out number the horde by 70% on jom you just have to fight the other alliane oh

Jom has 7 guilds that have clear MC Barman has 3 not much of a megasever in the raiding area but you know more pvp cause that’s all SoM is about.

Love the OCE getting an option to join a more populated server, thanks for at least giving us a choice.

Hopefully your Horde community stays strong for the whole season. I’ve always played Horde and only went Alliance this time to try it out for the season, and then go back to Horde for the next season. I was on Mankrik in 2019 classic and current TBC and loved the population and the fact it was Horde and PVE server. Hopefully season 2 has a strong showing for Horde on a pve server as I’ve met a ton of people on the Alliance side that were also previously Horde. I wonder how many Horde players also went Alliance this time assuming pvp ques would be faster lol as it sounds like it reversed.

1 Like

season of mistakes

1 Like

please offer a solution to those of us who have both horde and alliance characters on the pvp servers, having to choose between and delete high level toons so you dont end up on a dead server really stinks =(.

This doesn’t really matter at the end of the day. Elden Ring is coming out.

People complaining about this…realize that most of these servers have 3 raiding guilds or less. It’s not a massive amount of players moving. 500 players tops I’d guess.

Putting them on the highest population server only makes sense if these players want to continue SoM raiding and their guilds health.

Yes some want barman but I’d say they’d be yelling for xfers come naxx again. So why do it. Just rename the server SoM pvp SoM pve. Literally doesn’t need a name.

blah blah blah. When can I BUY a transfer OFF Jom Gabbar. let me give you money.

Yeah I am on Jom and it is not toxic. The guilds have been helpful with active pvp in the world

In the same boat! Blizz, pls

This this so much

Merge Nightfall and Mutanas to Barman

1 Like

Being fair, our group of mutanus horde, though not many 20 were going to go to barman

1 Like

Lower pop has faster queue times. No one believed this before but here ware again, less horde means faster queues. So many smart ones on this forums claimed otherwise too. Its like facebook in here, just random thoughts being puked out as facts and then the long line of low IQ believing it.

1 Like

Open up horde transfers to Jom and open alliance transfer off Jom to Barman. Once we get some semblance of balance on Jom, open up alliance transfers from the rest of the realms back to Jom.

Opening the flood gates and letting in more alliance is just going to ruin the server further. Its already a nightmare playing as horde here as it is. We need more horde here, but certainly do not need any more alliance.

Use a scalpel, not a hammer.

??? Barman is already 70% ally

He’s using a scalpel, so that it’s more painful for the horde.

Yep. People “think” they want to go on Barman, till the population declines further, then they’ll be back on the forums complaining that they’re on a dead server, and want transfers again.

3 Likes