Plan to open a few more NA Eastern servers tonight? I have been in queue for 6 hours on Herod

Still waiting in queue, about two hours left.

1 Like

They opened a lot of servers yesterday for all areas. You really should look at the servers provided, as there are quite a few “low” pop ones. Google is your friend in identifying which is East or West, etc.

You’re welcome.

I even took the 30 seconds to find you one of the pinned blue posts on these forums for you.

1 Like

Still waiting.

:roll_eyes:

You do that.

Troll is bad troll.

0/10

Clearly you haven’t actually tried to log into these servers… they’re already at medium, and we’re about due for a fresh batch of folks to try logging on as they get home from work.

2 Likes

Is this really how retail players think; internet culture is sad.

My guess is that what these posters really mean is they want new servers in the hope that other people will move off their server and free it up.

They don’t want to go through the process of moving themselves.

4 Likes

Nailed it.

Something will eventually have to give to resolve this.

2 Likes

Before I left for work Rattlegore was still low pop. That was about 3 hours ago. So, unless something has happened in that span of time (which is completely possible), then Blizz seriously needs to figure their crap out sooner than later.

I’m far from a Blizz fan boi, but I do give them credit where it’s due with the fact they’re talking about free realm transfers and making new realms, etc.

The rest is fluff on the player base who keep opting to try to wait in ridiculously long queues.

Wrong. I would love to leave now.

Just remember, thus far they haven’t actually committed to this part. And boy, the hate people who posted asking Blizzard to actually say something one way or the other about it…

That’s a solid case of masochism and entitlement rolled into one. I get what you’re saying though. You’re probably spot on.

Someday they’ll figure out the world doesn’t revolve around them. One could hope anyway.

Yeah, it’s there in bold blue letters on what their plan is for the issues. People just choose not to read.

Quick to complain and yet slow to actually read.

You mean this post: Medium pop still has login queue - #19 by Watcher

Where the blue text says:

While we have tools like free character transfers available as a long-term solution to underpopulated realms, everything about that process would be tremendously disruptive to realm communities, and so it’s something we want to avoid as much as possible.

So yes, I can understand people wanting something a bit more solid then "yeah, we could, but we really don’t want to.

And these queues jumping 2k random makes it difficult to sleep without being anxious.