Plaguefall is terrible

My god, this is easily the worst dungeon of the expansion, good the nerfed the mushrooms at the start but maybe have some look at the bosses?

Cause seriously, third and final bosses are just a pita, specially with the amount of dots this entire dungeon has.

4 Likes

third and 4th are easy if you just do the mechanics

2 Likes

The only Garbo dungeon is sanguine tbh
Rest are okay ish, last boss on ToP being nerfed is good though

I like plaguefall the least.

But the final boss is probably the most cakewalk end boss of all shadowlands dungeons?

2 Likes

Maybe stop assuming things, cause youre wrong

“How to respond like a neckbeard, 101”

9 Likes

I’ll never forgive them for nerfing the tentacle skip

The last boss is really easy though lol.

I post on this character cause the stupid Trust level, this was my former main.

Also really? realm shaming?

Get over yourself

Idk, maybe its because of Tyranical.

only problem I have with plaguefall, is that the “slappy zones” on the final boss seem considerably larger than you would think given the size of the tentacles, i’ve gotten clipped so many times despite being SURE I was far enough over to be safe… and despite KNOWING that the slappy zone is bigger than i think, I still get caught by it.

4 Likes

Just leave if youre just gonna be toxic

1 Like

I haven’t done a Plaguefall Key yet but oof I can just imagine how hard hitting the last bosses dot is on Tyrannical

Stack those Disiese Dispel classes

Wasnt a pleasant experience, ill tell you that

o.O I like plaguefall, it’s a simple and quick dungeon. and you shouldnt be pulling the mushrooms on the right at the start, you should be going left instead and bypassing the hives pretty much.

And then the 3rd and 4th boss are the easiest of them all o.O 3rd boss is a joke, and 4th one is just really boring due to the lack of anything going on in that encounter…

i’m guessing you probably don’t like the 3rd and 4th boss because:

on the 3rd boss you are stupidly standing on your own and constantly getting nuked? (gotta stand near someone)

then the 4th boss, i’m assuming you’re one of “those people” who can’t dodge a simple and obvious tentacle slam o.O

That or maybe you unfortunately ran with a druid healer, as druid healers aren’t really cut out for tyranical weeks. try running with a competent paladin healer and it’ll be a completely different story.

Says the guy that is realm shaming and first post was just attacking me.

Tentacle granny is fun though.

You arent giving your realm a good reputation either by acting like that.

Plaguefall is like my 2nd least fav.

If I were to change anything, I’d nerf the dot the last boss does by a little and thats it.

I know Priest can cure them.
Paladins and Monks I think can cure disieses too.

That’s all specs too so Tank/DPS can cure themselves and negate a ton of damage!
So yell at anyone not curing themselves!

Last boss? That’s easy, just dodge tentacles lol.