-Pirates of Booty Bay- Disbanded?

I found out a moment ago that -Pirates of Booty Bay- has disbanded, again. I remember this guild being around for a very long time and this saddens me.

As Guild Master for -The Returners- we have partnered up with some of the members of PoBB for raiding in recent weeks and I am opening our doors to any members of PoBB that are now homeless.

Our guild believes in a community approach to this game, inspiring and encouraging our guild mates to take the approach this game was meant to have, running with friends and becoming a collective instead of individuals.

Whisper myself (Takdarr is my main), or any of the officers in the guild for an invite.

2 Likes

Unfortunately many guilds come and go, that’s the story of our lives. What really remains is the past, and how it affected us. The fun times we exchanged with our friends, and what not. Now it is up to you as a future GM to promote the same values, and promote the positivity, the kindness, and the unique bonding interaction with the players you lead with. :slight_smile:
Be the next Pirates of Booty Bay,
Be better.
Best of luck, KBK.

That’s a shame to hear. They’ve been around for so long.

Good luck with The Returners, and feel free to reach out if you ever need a hand with anything.