Pirate Themed Tier set for Rogue

whos Mata Hari?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Hari

As others have mentioned we got two pirate themed sets in BFA, more pirate style pieces from various quests etc. Also three different colors of pirate hats from island expedition tokens. Lots of pirate style cutlass swords and hook hands. Also plenty of eyepatches that have been in the game for ages.

I just want to see the gunslinger spec for rogues. That would be even more awesome.

I’d like to see something like the Kul Tiran Heritage set, but made to fit more races. Also in a more… cohesive… color scheme. I wish they had released more of those cosmetic hats they made for BfA to players, too. Especially the tied bandana style ones, which I think are good for all Rogues, not just Outlaw, and even for other character themes not necessarily related to the Rogue class.

And speaking of BfA, is anyone else disappointed they never made an anchor weapon? I know there’s the one from the toy that you can use for like 10 minutes, but frankly, I expected more. TBH I really wanted a gigantic f-off 2H axe, but the best we got was a staff that looks like a party favor from a tiki bar.

How about we just get Combat spec returned please

1 Like

A pirate hate that includes the eye patch mog would be cool to have