Pirate Pepe Cameo in Exile's Reach

Not sure how know this is, but there is a cameo of Pirate Pepe in the new starting zone Exile’s Reach (coords 19.31, 56.40 in The Jagged Coast) , where he can be found roasting marshmallows at his camp with a friend. There doesn’t seem to be any sort of interaction with him, but it looks like he is having a blast there :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Pepe is the best thing in World of Warcraft.

Thanks for pointing it out. Sadly, I didn’t see him when I went through ER, and I dont know if I will ever be back but if I do I’ll make sure to find him.

Who is the friend? And how the heck is he roasting marshmallows?

1 Like

love demon hunter pepe riding on my head :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s easy to miss him, since his camp is quite out of the way of the main quests in ER. I have a pic of the camp, but I don’t think I am able to share it here. His friend is a Clockwork Rocket Bot with an admiral’s hat, roasting a fish. Both the marshmallow and the fish are on a stick next to a campfire, and both Pepe and the robot are sitting around it. The path up to the camp is pretty cool too, full of pirate flags and some debris that led me to think a bad guy was going to be at the top… and then you find Pepe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you ever want to share a screen shot, you can upload it on imgur (without an account) and then use ` before and after the link to post it and then someone with TL3 can come along and repost it so it will show up right in the thread, or players can copy the link and check it out.

That’s awesome! Too bad he cant be interacted with, but I still love to hear about pepe sightings.

1 Like

Something like this?:

https://imgur.com/a/x90BX83

3 Likes

Exactly! Very nice to see.

1 Like
7 Likes

I’m an idiot. Thank you for that.

1 Like

Figured I might as well use my powers for good ha

2 Likes

Well, if it got posted I was going to do exactly that, and I even explained it, then I went to the link to see it… And immediately forgot to repost.

1 Like

I think we have all had something like that happen at one time or another

2 Likes

Interesting. The campfire and items have been there for quite a while, but even just two weeks ago they were devoid of any NPCs.

3 Likes

Thanks Kirela and Praetorian!

2 Likes

did u go around the entire island like i did? for any others… i do not recommend, very long and boring and lots of slow swimming LOL

Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like