Pick pocketing loot

I used pick pocketing yesterday and everything was fine, today (after they did a fix) pick pocketing gives different loot that is soul bound and useless. can’t sell it or use it. Am I missing something? looked around for info on this but no go. Anyone try Pick pocketing to see what I am talking about?

1 Like

Is there somewhere is your statistics that shows how much coin you pickpocketed? In legion, you had a lamp and coins of air that could be turned into a good chunk of gold. Bfa pickpocketing is seriously lackluster.

Every once in while I go on a pickpocket rampage, just to see if there is anything good. Out of several thousand pockets, the best I got was a couple of lock boxes. It would awesome if you could loot a rare item (like the loot table in island exp). Even if it was a .001% chance. Pickpocketing is boring stuff. From 75 pieces of silver to a couple of coppers with a lot of trash not worth anything.

1 Like

As above, the pickpocketing in Legion was a fantastic little niche. Not super complex, but it was something extra a Rogue could do for rewards. In comparison, BFA pickpocketing had been very underwhelming.

Where were you pickpocketing at?

pick pocketing is trash in bfa, it was good in legion only because of the pick pocket quest. if you’re pick pocketing in wod content, then you would have to fence your items using your whistle

1 Like