Phasing abuse to dodge WPvP

It sucks in this case, but it's nice that you can take a que you waited 20minutes for in combat, rather than try to end combat, lose the que, and have to reque
Yep, you should be able to accept a Q, but not phase for 15 secs post combat.

That gives plenty of time to take Q and get there before the BG starts.

Same with joining groups. No phase change till out of of combat for 15 secs or so.

Likely won't ever happen. Who cares, if they are popping Qs you already won. What diffrence does 16 honor make? Who cares.
11/02/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Swghoulz
11/02/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Yarrow
Speaking of PVP accomplishments, why haven't you capped Conquest yet? There's no need to be running around with a weapon 30 ilvl lower than it could be.

Sorry that my 5th 120 doesnt get capped every week
(and yet is still basically higher ilvl than your main)

Lewl

The funny part is you retards think ilvl matters in PvP. Haha
11/02/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Yarrow
11/01/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Notghoulz
P.S. I doubt anyone runs from ^ those 2 hunters (unless they're in a raid group).
Your achieves are awful
your HK counts are awful
even your Honor lvls are awful

Just stop. Idk why you turds have an ego, when all you're "good" at is lag blobbing servers...

I'm pretty good at taking battleground queues when they pop, in the middle of world PVP or otherwise, though.

Speaking of PVP accomplishments, why haven't you capped Conquest yet? There's no need to be running around with a weapon 30 ilvl lower than it could be.

You notice you died to a person ilvl 340 and below in BGs and WPvP? No well ok lol
OMG I'm getting 3v1'd.....

OOOO What a convenient time to take the BG queue! :D

Kotmogu my favorite!!!!

I think we all know there’s people on both sides who do the same cheap tactics. This is like saying bubble hearthing is an alliance only tactic. Even though it is. Human pally in specific. You don’t see no Dwarf or Tauren pallies bubble hearthing like wussies.

Besides, thanks to crappy internet I’ve come back dead after d/cing enough to know getting d/c’d wouldn’t save you. I can’t imagine Alt+f4 would be any different.

1 Like

If you get the misfortune of having someone bail on a close kill you just gotta :fu:

This is happening a lot on Horde side as well, just so you know. It sucks! And there’s no way to report a player by right-clicking it’s name on the COMBAT LOG, how lame is that, Blizzard?

This is still happening? That’s annoying. I have yet to run into someone doing this, but I remember this being abused so badly in WoD with arena instant queueing and Legion’s lfg phasing. Thought it would have been fixed by now.