Phase2 cannot release until server population is under control

People including myself were advocating this from the time they announced “phasing.” It’s a sad fact that when Blizzard comes up with some “creative solution” for a problem that they bring on themselves, things are going to go south. Whether that’s phasing or CRZ or layering. Blizzard and many players just have this wierd mentality that next to being eaten alive by Scorpions, merging servers is the most horrific thing imaginable.

None of the problems or exploits that were the result of layering needed to happen. Blizzard could have had a clear plan for releasing phase 2 instead of waiting for the population to sort itself out.

Imagine, just imagine, a company hoping a big portion of their customers leave.

There will be more players for Phase 2 then at launch. So my question is has Blizzard planned for that? The ball is in their court yet again to mess up like they did at launch or actually realize that Classic is the Future of WoW and to put some work in on it to be prepared for a few million more players for the next phases.

It needs to release soon.

I dont care if there is gear better than some MC stuff in Dire Maul, the base vanilla loot tables are horrible and everyone is essentially rolling on the same gear for melee & hunter dps.

Phase 2 isn’t going to make people come back more than an actual content patch.

Honor gains through WPvP are negligible compared to BGs and there is no other actual content being added. DM will be “okay” for a few runs, but nothing to take up the time of what is most likely ANOTHER 3+ months before phase 3.

If that is the case there will be 30k queues on servers like Herod…

no way

But that was the deal, layering will be removed.

Blizzard should just lock the full servers. There is no reason people should still be able to create new characters on full servers. Between that and the queues, players will take the hint and move to lower populated servers.

Removing layering isn’t going to Magically fix the atrocious player/server balance ratio, or the Company’s INCOMPETENCE in hearing a bunch of trolls who started this sheitshow in the 1st place.

For months people alerted about this only to be called retailtards by the Angry #nochanges mob, and look at the results…

If they truly wanted to recreate the Vanilla experience then Blizzard should have started from Patch 1.0, I would be more into putting an effort towards reaching Level 60 if the Unarmored mounts were in the game

Well, we’re at Phase 2 now and the population imbalance is a nightmare. Horde Rogues are flooding the alliance cities and dungeon entrances. Just making it nearly impossible to play.

2 Likes