Phase 5 Tabard Vendor?

So in vanilla WoW phase 5 of TBC, the Stormwind tabard vendor started offering the sale of all the tabards you have/used to have but may have destroyed.
The only tabard she sells now is still just the guild tabard.
I destroyed my AB tabard by mistake like 10 months ago which is acquired through a quest at a specific rep level so it cannot be bought back from the AB rep vendor like the other pvp tabards. It is also a normal item and I was not able to restore it.
I have been living in a world of hurt without this baby and when/if transmogs come I don’t think I’ll be able to play without it!

Any info on the tabard vendor and if there are plans to make it function as it did in Vanilla? Thanks

I thought the vendor that restores lost tabards was a wotlk thing. Either way, if you can’t restore it via npc, or self item restore you might be able to submit a ticket to have it restored since it was a quest reward. The quest is flagged as completed on your character so a GM MAY be able to restore it.

1 Like

It might be because you can also get back quest companion pets from stable masters (hunter pet NPC) in WotLK.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.