Phase 5 Release Date?

So far the pattern is to announce a new raid a month in advance, so that’s a safe bet.

The likely bet is this summer July/Aug. We know that Shadowlands releases Q4 (likely Nov/Dec with the first raid opening Jan) and Bliz isn’t going to compete with itself, so Naxx would have to be Feb/March.

2 and a half hours a day is A LOT of time for a hobby. That’s almost a part time job there.

There is far more than “5%” of the population that isn’t close to getting everything then need in BWL, still need ZG and CC rep. There is plenty to do for players besides logging in on Tuesdays and killing loot pinatas.

so?

Isn’t the point of the previous raid tier? To gear you up to do the next tier easier?

I’m just sick of people complaining for more content, then they beat it and complain more, then they beat that, then complain for BC. The content will come when it comes.

People who grew up getting everything handed to them. Zugzug dey cry a lot because they have nothing else to do.

You’re delusional. There is no way we get phase 5 before august. And it’s much more likely End of August/Oct.

1 Like

Quoted. I’ll come back to remind you next week when they announce AQ launching waaaay before August/Oct

AQ will be mid June at the earliest. I could actually see them introducing phase 5 around that time frame. It takes a minimum of 2 BWL resets to open the gates. So the raid won’t actually be available till early July on a lot of servers.

Its almost like they have a bunch of content ready and said they would release it when people were getting bored of the current content…

Well guess what most people are getting bored of farming stupidly easy content.
Also most people are well into revered in Zandalar rep with Exalted being done by June, There is very little reason to go farming CC rep right now when you only really need a select few people per guild to get it and once p5 opens the rep becomes much easier to farm anyway cause AQ20 gives the rep and not at 1 rep per mob.

Oh and No one cares that you don’t have everything, if you waited till everyone was decked out in BWL gear you wouldn’t be releasing p5 till 2021 or later and thats just dumb.

I am sorry you are slow and bad at the game, you can take your time and finish BWL before going into AQ but the rest of us want to move on because we have been clearing all these raids dozens of times and it is getting kinda monotonous even if we still have some gear that we still need from BWL/ZG/MC.

1 Like

So I’m also in the “You’re delusional” camp. With many east coast servers at or over capacity, why oh why would they release content?

They will stretch it out a bit. Besides, late August is when most of the 6month subs come due if you sub’d at release. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them announce AQ in late Aug for a late Sept early Oct release.

Everyone is in such a rush to move through the game…take your time and have fun!

That’s subjective. An average of roughly 2 hours and 20 minutes a day is not a lot to me, someone with a full time job and a family.

There are also plenty of people who haven’t got everything they need from MC. If the whole game has to wait until everyone has everything they want from the previous tier, then we would be waiting forever for phase 2 to release.

I do feel like rolling things out on the slower end adds more to the overall experience, but my mind keeps going to TBC and how much more fun I imagine I will have there -_- . To be fair though, I want them to take their time with Classic as it would seem more likely for them to then also take their time with TBC (a worthwhile trade off for me!)

I also would like to beat the game as soon as possible so I can go back to being bored.

August 5th.

My launcher is downloading a 2gb patch as we speak…