Phase 2 this year

“I think it’s a matter of later this year, I think we can say definitively,” Hazzikostas told me. “Within that timeframe? It’s going to depend on a few factors.” - PC Gamer Article

“When Kazzak is up, we only want one Kazzak,” Hazzikostas said. “That’s kind of a central dynamic of how that needs to play out in the outdoor world.” - When asked about layering

… thanks for this?

Agreed.

Is this recent?

Phase 2 I’d say is 4-6 weeks out from every realm collapsing to " 1 layer", if that.

The flies in the ointment probably are the Big 3 realms. Or maybe they want to stack announcements for Blizzcon.

Phase II will be announced at BlizzCon.

Quote me.

People are scrambling to get to 60 before the honor system comes out. Yet people are still so ignorant when asking “why rush to 60, just enjoy the game you retail baby”. I’d rather be at 60 than have to level 50-60 while being ganked and corpse camped every 5 min.

Phase 2 will be in December in time for Christmas.

There are gank squads roaming around in places like STV now. People don’t need honor as an incentive to PVP.

2 Likes

A lot of people on smolderweb are saying the server has been shrunk to 1 layer. It had seemed crowded as hell lately, so I could see that being the case

Yesterday at 1am on a weekday there were dozens and dozens of people running around Orgrimmar

I dunno what to think about it being 1 layer now. It’s kind of sad if that many people have quit, and it still feels a bit crowded at just 1 layer

Ion also notably made a statement about RPPVP servers being “a bit too niche”.

P2 isn’t even that big of a deal. It’s nuts to me that they didn’t include BGs in P1 let alone P2. We need p2 soon especially since there are quite a few realms that are already down to 1 layer due to players quitting.

:slight_smile: /10chars

I would much rather do what I do now than rush to 60 and be bored for a few months

1 Like