Phase 1 servers?

How would everyone feel about periodically opening up phase 1 servers, for people that don’t like the endgame rush?

28 Likes

When tbc releases

7 Likes

I just have a craving for Classic WoW, but not now during the AQ event, the whole game is revolving around that, no one leveling, no noobs.

I played a little shortly after launch, but going back now makes me feel like I missed the boat.

5 Likes

You did miss it sadly. At least with this phase people are running dungeons again so if you can make it lvl 54 it’s not a bad time.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind it, it’d give me something to do on my down time.

what server? It does seem to have consumed everyone at max level, but on both the servers I play on I see people looking for low level dungeon groups still.

3 Likes

I don’t think you’d get the result you wish for. “Fresh” servers attract the people who want to see if they can rush even faster, not the people who are slow and steady levelers.

10 Likes

I would love phase 2 locked game.

10 Likes

I’m in a guild on Atiesh Alliance where we’ve got lots of people leveling, and even people who have never played WOW before. It’s pretty great. Yes, there’s a lot of guilds pushing to finish AQ war effort, but they’re not the only ones.

Same. I would have loved it if phase 2 lasted so much longer. Locked phase 2 would be amazing.

8 Likes

horde players would love to have p2 back! more free honor camping gys for them !!

4 Likes

Wait till after phase 6. This isn’t a private server

Enjoy your horde only pve server then lol. Phase 2 was hot garbage sorry. Pvp should stay in BG’s were it belongs

5 Likes

Wait did I purchase the wrong game? I must have I almost thought the game was named World of Warcraft and not World of Carebear craft, excuse me.

1 Like

phase 1 was garbonzo. I hate mc the loot is weird and i hate it . Gear just weird . I hate all of it

Fresh servers that you cannot transfer to would be fun but it’s not likely to happen until after TBC

Yeah you caught me, I’m a carebear because I enjoy actually playing the game, not being griefed.

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s a need for more realms currently.

And I think the solution to “don’t like the (perceived) endgame rush” is to worry less about people you’re not interacting with are doing somewhere else. You can look for a Deadmines or Wailing Caverns run in the LookingForGroup channel just the same whether there’s also someone looking for people for a Scholomance group and another person trying to fill slots in a Blackwing Lair pug, or not.

“They’re war in the name, it must be about war!” has always been a logically bankrupt argument.

What about the other half of the word? Clearly it’s supposed to be all vehicle fights all the time!

Except that sounds awful.

Blizzard spelled out that the name Warcraft was chosen pretty much at random and doesn’t mean anything, certainly not that only PvP realms are valid.

Exactly why they have servers designated for Carebears its called PvE

4 Likes