<Phalanx of Perdition> and <Last Exile>

I have taken the mantle of casual now. If any of you are left, come see me and we'll see if we can't have some fun like the old days from time to time.

This is also a shout out to any of the old BwR people back in the Vanilla/BC days
2 Likes
Sheesh, thats a name I havn't heard in years. Well, good luck, pretty sure most of the people in both guilds either quit, left to a more populated server, or faction switched.
Names I haven't seen in many, many years
Love seeing old peeps from the good ole' days. Yea, I've hung up the raiding gear and prefer to just travel the realm and hang out. I ran with Summit back in the day. Teliko from PoP and Askashia from LE were regular raiding buddies. Good seeing some of the long timers!
Geeze this is an old name. Welcome back guys! I used to be Sylense way back when :O
:V
1 Like
Yo !
Hi Friends! Hit me up if you want chat sometime! I'm over on Wyrmrest Accord, to the extent that even matters anymore.

Morrison#1699

Confirm/Deny: Riha still does more DPS in seal form than Rhomen as ret.
Hello.
Yo.

Me and Moriquath are in a guild together. I flipped when I saw him in chat! Find me and Add me on Bnet.
/e pulls Thelanor's pony tail.
1 Like
I still miss BC arcane T5 set fun...
Hello old timers! I recognize many names in this thread.

Used to run with Last Exile back in the BC days like many of you :)
hmmm

where my nigkas at man? I was in last exile at one point my nigka meebs from guardians of innocence and nigkas from slow motion I spoke to bowsta not too long ago, rhomen I remember u as a paladin, who else? what’s good man lets play again ill xfer if I know there still a few of the old BWR left, kardz, Souljas bich asz and the rest of em get at me man, slash or rillerz here

yooo I remember that name son

where u at brooo silence is rillerz or slashkiilla idk if u remember me but I sure do remember u my nigka

Hey folks! Anyone still around these days?

I was in The Chosen on Horde side. We fought Phalanx constantly :joy:

@Moriquath I think I owe you 2000 gold. Let me know if you want it back…I promise it went to a good cause. Mostly.

1 Like