Petition: We want Gouge

Blizzards gouging my heart

5 Likes

Except it seems that high skill capped abilities seem to be the only things that get pruned.

2 Likes

Except not really because all they did was take away a charge of Shadow Dance, the CDR is still there.

:\

Sub and Assassination need Gouge back. Make it happen Blizz! :thinking:

2 Likes

That would be so awesome! Make gouge coming back a thing, Blizzard!

3 Likes

Only if Combat gets restored to its former glory and gets garrote. Shiv should be for all specs too but especially for combat. It’s thematically a combat move more then anything

how so? what

1 Like

It’s a dirty, underhanded attack that a brawler or street fighter would use, which is what combat was more based on (before this “outlaw/pirate” nonsense)

Garrote is using a wire or cord to strangle someone from behind yea? Or a sharp one to cut their throat?

That’s more of an assassination thing isn’t it? I don’t really associate strangling people from behind with street brawling.

The garrote was widely employed in 17th- and 18th-century India as an assassination device, particularly by the Thuggee Practitioners used a yellow silk or cloth scarf called a rumāl. The Indian version of the garrote frequently incorporates a knot at the center intended to aid in crushing the larynx while someone applies pressure to the victim’s back, usually with a foot or knee.

Since World War II, the garrote has been regularly employed as a weapon by soldiers as a silent means of killing sentries and other enemy personnel

No, I was talking about SHIV when I was talking about it being a combat move.

My mistake in not putting a space between those two sentences

This line is the one that confused me lol. Sorry! I see what you mean now. yeah absolutely shiv is a combat ability lol.