Petition to Support the "Owlweave" Playstyle for Restoration Druids in TWW

Dear Blizzard Entertainment Team,

I’m a returning player from BfA and I noticed that resto Druid lost Moonkin form. It is sad to see that such a unique playstyle for Restoration Druids commonly known as “Owlweave” is gone. This playstyle allows Restoration Druids to engage in ranged DPS while fulfilling their primary role as healers. I believe that incorporating Owlweave back and more effectively into the game could enhance the diversity and enjoyment of Restoration Druids.

With the recent introduction of the new talent “Fluid Form,” we have seen a significant improvement in the Druid’s gameplay. However, the lack of synergy between Fluid Form and Moonkin Form diminishes the potential of this enhancement. Owlweave, as a playstyle, relies heavily on the ability to utilize Moonkin Form to balance both healing and ranged DPS effectively.

Also, the Hero Talent “Keeper of the Grove” does not align with the envisioned off-spec playstyle of Balance that was initially suggested. It feels disconnected from the intended experience, especially when compared to how well the Hero Talent “Wildstalker” complements the Catweave fantasy. The Catweave playstyle is well-supported by the Hero Talent and the Druid Talents and resonates with its fantasy, highlighting the disparity in support for Owlweave.

To address this, I kindly request that Blizzard consider making adjustments to better integrate Owlweave into the game. Specifically, enabling Owlweave playstyle with better synergy between Fluid Form and Moonkin Form would be a significant step forward. This would not only enhance the versatility of Restoration Druids but also provide a more coherent and enjoyable experience for players who embrace this unique playstyle.

3 Likes

Any thread that happens to bring back Moonkin Form back to Resto or even baseline to Druid will always have my full support.

Imagine adding new customisation to be locked away to one spec, the fantasy, the playstyle, the utility all gone.

I’ll never stop voicing my opinion to brink Moonkin Form back.

R.I.P Owlweaving, Gone but not forgotten

4 Likes

I’ll agree with bringing it back for people who want it.

3 Likes

Not having flap anymore, as a guardian druid, has been soul crushing.

On the rare instance I do spec resto, owl weave is my preferred playstyle. So sad to see it gone.

2 Likes

Fully support this.

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I fell like if druid was made today, like evoker, we would have fully customization of every form.
Lets keep dreaming. #BlizzShareSomeLoveForDruids

1 Like

Yes, bring back Owlweave !

1 Like

Please listen to us, Devs!! We want owlform back!! The druids weep, why do you not hear our cries Q_Q

1 Like