Petition to remove resolve

Can we get a blizzard sponsored poll to see if anyone actually wants this stupid thing in the game? Let the players decide

22 Likes

You have to have enough posters on the forums in unanimous synergy, spam:

“Remove Resolve Trinket” posts.

Similar to Nerf Prot Paladins.

One person doing it will get banned for spamming. 100 people doing it makes the game look bad and PR will step in and force them to change it. =/

2 Likes

Signed

10char

1 Like

Please remove Resolve. Prot paladin was just replaced by holy priest. Litterly same toolkit but Holy is easier. Big instant heals. 1min cd on life saves. Large dmg.

1 Like

I mean, I would love to, and I know it sounds troll but that’s honestly the only way you will get Blizzard to make changes.

If you go to Twitter/Twitch and scream WoW PvP sucks.

No one, especially Blizzard is going to care.

If you go to the forums and make ONE post with 50 people giving feedback, arguments, etc
 Its a “contained” situation, and Blizzard is less likely to care.

(For example: PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP))

If you have 100 different people make 100 different posts on the forums, that looks bad on the game. It brings a lot of negative light on the subject that Blizzard cannot afford to have.

I don’t know what to tell ya, #RemoveResolve

¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Honestly bliz should wait to include resolve in a launch tier to truly see if casual players like it (i.e. the vast bulk of pvp players), as the goal of resolve was to appease players who complained about nonstop cc chains and not being able to play their characters in pvp

Launching it in the dead tier of an xpac isn’t going to get much feedback except the extremely narrow view from high rated players

Not sure if you’ve noticed but nobody lower ranked has complained about resolve ever and the game isn’t solely designed for high ranked players

John Hancock.

Well, I think this can be seen a few different ways.

1. If it is meant for “casual play” then simply disable it in Rated Arenas.

• So often, Arena is considered a “mini game, within a mini game, within World of Warcraft” But yet has to follow the “rules” of the rest of the game.
      • (Example is: MUH PLAYA POWA!!)

This is very evident in Solo Shuffle, and not having scaled item level.

“Player Power is part of an MMORPG!”

The fascinating thing about MMORPGs is the roleplaying aspect of it.

The Brokers are hosting a Solo Shuffle Tournament, they will be scaling everyone’s item level to 259, to ensure the outcomes are based on skills acquired in the Shadowlands and not power.

The Roleplaying element can easily give reasons to it existing certain ways.

1. With all the systems that exist, with all the borrowed powers, trinkets, teir, etc. A vast majority of your low rated players do not even know how this trinket works.

• This trinket is just “part of the game.” It’s passive and is not played around. There are no “CC chains” because lower rated players do not have that level of skill yet which makes it less of a concern.

• Kindof ignorance is bliss.

1. Its setting a precedent.

• While it’s hard to say that any game should be balanced around the top 0.01%, if you do not have those rules, those regulations, the game can devolve into a complete mess.

For Example:

• Lower rated rogues tend to DR their own Kidney Shots a lot, because the cooldown is shorter than the DR. Should the game change and reduce the DR on stuns to 10 seconds to ensure that this never happens for lower skilled players?

• Could you imagine a game with 10 second DRs and how unfun that would be?

No, you shouldn’t have to play “perfect” to land a skill, but there has to be rules and regulations set to a standard to make the game more fun and enjoyable in the “long term.”

1 Like

Petition threads are frowned upon. These forums are meant for player-to-player discussions.

I think it may also do with the fact a lot of lower ranked players may not even come to the forums to complain, simply because they didn’t even understand what it was to begin with.

I just started back up after a while away and it took me a few arena games to even realize what it was. From there it became extremely apparent to me just how troll the trinket actually was

1 Like

Good point about potentially restricting it to nonrated

But low rating is pretty casual if rewards are motivating it

But again maybe version needs to be different in rated

Your cringe posting is frowned upon but we all still have to deal with your posts so

4 Likes

Remove or redesign. ICD, shorter duration, steeper tradeoffs, there are options here. Anything that doesn’t make it a total gift to spammable CC classes
 lock needed help but not god status, mage was already S tier.

1 Like

Signed

10 char

Make the effect cause interupts to DR

Replace This Trinket with Cosmic Gladiator Shackles Of Malediction

1 Like

Make the trinket increase cc by 60% and the cc undispellable as a trade off, I think that would make it balanced

1 Like

Oof, might as well be “Equip: You lose.”

yes please lets get rid of this trinket.

how do i sign multiple times