Petition: Nerf the Druid

Plain and simple. They need to be nerfed. For far to long this class has been the most OP pvp class in the game. What with the constant use of cyclone, endless “spec specific” cooldowns they have regardless of what spec you may be playing. Immune to basically any kinda of ground cc besides a literally STUN. And to top it all off, have some of the top dmg and heals output in the game… Let us rid the game that we once loved of these vile “Dev Classes.”

Forum Moderator Note: This topic has been closed, as we frown on petition posts. We encourage feedback, but these are discussion forums and petition posts generally do not result in much discussion.

13 Likes

Petition signed.

4 Likes

Petition Signed. Nerf the hell outta them!!

3 Likes

Petition Signed

4 Likes

Petition Signed!! NERF NERF NERF!!!

1 Like

I vote for nerfing ppl replying to/upvoting their own posts with alts.

7 Likes

Petitions are a no-no on the forums.

I’d suggest editing the title and making the thread in a way that promotes discussion.

As for the topic…

Restoration Druids were already nerfed pretty bad this patch.

They are pretty balanced right now in my opinion, and do not need a nerf.

1 Like

I never thought that where OP till I got to 2k to 2100 MMR and dear God they are disgusting. Nerf them.

2 Likes

Want them nerfed, but don’t want them nerfed in the wrong areas cuz of the wrong reasons.
NS needs a big nerf along with a slight nerf to swiftmend, but HoTs should get buffed moderately in return.

1 Like

Agreed, nerf ele totem,ww,arms,fmage,craven,bm, and a few other things

2 Likes

Yeah wait a minute here. Every spec of druid is drastically different. Don’t be lumping everything together. Covenants also can make the same spec seem either immortal or meh.

I’m all for balance across the board and I’m willing to have a discussion about my own class bias aside but druids as a whole aren’t even close to the most egregious thing in this game; though from a healer standpoint in certain situations I can see rdruid being toxic. I hate playing against them too lol.

1 Like

Wont happen. Now bend over.

1 Like

I, Dramn - sacred and fair knight of the ever-fairer Bretonnia do second this motion with all my power and the power of my noble house.

Praise be.

Imo, please revert the buff to the Tranquility talent. There’s no reason a Druid should be able to stand in the middle of 3 players and get a free immunity to everything in the game.

I can’t fear him, i can’t stun, I can’t interrupt him, it’s just annoying.

giving rdruid bubble :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Petition signed.

1 Like