Petition: Add in lvl 58 PvP Gear

I agree with OP.

Each leveling bracket had its own feel to it as classes evolved. The 50s bracket is close to end game with classes fleshed out but without having to participate in the raid gear grind/unreasonable honor rank.

I definitely support having the full 58 PvP sets available, as was originally done in Vanilla.

1 Like

Argh where is the downvote button! Mindless sheep repeating same thing over and over without knowing the hell he is talking about.

This didnā€™t make any sense at all rofl.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure at least some of the blue gear that goes up to rank 10 is level 58.

The other alternative one would have is to run BRDā€¦

Once the lvl 60 set was released it was no longer possible to buy the lvl 58 sets

Not happening

3 Likes

No. Blizzard can tolerate twinks but do not need to blatantly cater to them.

1 Like

Why did I work so hard on the Necropile pvp set?

Was it in vanilla?

No?

Then no.

1 Like

As someone who plans on doing BGā€™s at 59 I can definitely get behind this. It will make getting rank 10 pre 60 a little easier, lol.

It actually was in vanilla but itā€™s currently not in classic, so if anything the fact that its not available means Blizzard isnā€™t sticking to #nochanges

2 Likes

The only 58 gear I remember is the off pieces from the BG factions. And from what I understand those are in classic.

There were two versions of the pvp sets back in vanilla, the original set which required level 58 then eventually the buffed 1.12 version (that is currently being used on classic) that requires level 60 to use. You can still see both versions on wowhead and iā€™m pretty sure are both still available even on retail this day.

my god, the #nochanges zoomers are so daft. Everything they say is cringe and half the time they arenā€™t even remembering the content accurately. Yaā€™ll are like a certain kind of people are irl who just parrot the same crap over and over and when someone debunks you, you just get angry and storm away or deny it completely and change the subject.

8 Likes

Wrong, the very patch that added the lvl 60 set removed the lvl 58 set from the vendors, the only way to have those pieces was to buy them before the updated set came out, much like the unarmored epic mounts

2 Likes

Ok, but now youā€™re just arguing details. The fact remains that the level 58 set was in fact part of vanilla and should technically be in classic, thatā€™s not even debatable.

your so bad at trolling.

2 Likes

Except classic is based on patch 1.12, by the time 1.12 was live the lvl 58 set was gone

Get over it, this has been known for months

2 Likes

I didnā€™t make this thread, youā€™re confusing me with someone who cares. I agree with the OP though, so thereā€™s that.

Nolife,

Blizzard didnā€™t make Classic exactly like it was back on 1.12 patch.

• They kept their API protection.
  • They donā€™t have a ā€œfocusā€ equivalent.

No changes: Blizzard stop making changes based on these forums.

If I could time travel back in time and give the Blizzard team advise on launching Vanilla, Iā€™d suggest that they provide PvP gear for all level brackets starting at 20, as well as provide experience for killing enemy players that are yellow level and higher. That way PvP would exist less as an end-game competition (and a murderous slog while leveling) and more as a separate way to play the game to max (possibly even including PvP quests, like tracking down and collecting tokens from enemy players or enemy-faction npcs). Unfortunately, I donā€™t own a DeLorean. I understand and relate to your position, but nonetheless mine is #MinimalChanges.