Pet world quests in Nazjatar

Simply, are there any pet would quests in naz and if so, how do you unlock them?

Pet Battle WQs in the 2 new zones (Nazjatar and Mechagon) should be unlocked when you unlock WQs in general for both those areas. Just do the main storyline.

If you still can’t see them after unlocking WQs, check that your filter isn’t accidentally turned off on your world map. Hourglass icon in the upper right of the world map > double check Pet Battles is enabled.

FYI, so far I’ve only seen one pet WQ a day in each of the new areas.

Ya pet battles are checked alright. Still don’t see any pet quests.

Yeah that is all its going to be for those zones…is 1 per day.

This Wowhead page displays all the world quests. Perhaps you could use this to locate the pet quests if they are not showing on your interface.

Sometimes it can take up to an hour after quest reset for the pet quests to show on these Wowhead maps, but they are very reliable apart from that.

Mechagon and Nazjatar each have one pet quest each day, which goes from quest reset to quest reset.

Looking at your pet collection, with the highest level pet there being level 6, i wonder why you’re even asking about pet quests. You will need level 25 pets to do them.I suggest you acquire an Ultimate Battle-Training Stone and use it to level your Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling to 25, and park an alt with Ashlei to level pets against her each day.

To acquire an Ultimate Battle-Training Stone, you can build a managerie at you garrison; a quest in building it will give you one, or you can do the pet quests in Kul Tiras or Zandalar for polished pet charms and buy them. These pet quests can be done by pets of any level because the teams scale down to your pet’s level. The charms can be bought at your garrison or the pet stores in Boralus or Legion Dalaran.

Good luck. :slight_smile: