Pet Tracker List?

Hi all, I’m back after a bit of a break and I’m looking for a decent website or fan-made google spreadsheet or something that I can use to help track my pet collection. Sadly the collection trackers on warcraftpets, xufu’s and wowhead all don’t do quite what I’m looking for.

I want to be able to filter AND sort by more than alphabetically. For example, I’d love to just get a list of all the wild pets I still need to capture, listed by expansion, then zone. Or at the very least by zone, vs just a straight alphabetical list. Then a list of all the dungeon/raid drops, all the rare drops, rep-locked pets, vendor pets, etc.

Since I took most of Legion and all of BfA off, and haven’t really done much pet collecting in Shadowlands yet either, coming back to a list of like 400 pets to collect is a bit overwhelming when I’ve been out of the loop for so long.

Also, the trading/collecting forums on WCP don’t seem very active anymore, which makes me sad as I remember it being THE go-to place for collectors to trade pets and stuff. Is there some new place that everyone does that now, or has the whole scene kinda died off and it’s more fend-for-yourself now?

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot! I did find this link here on the forums to an awesome spreadsheet, but sadly it’s only for cageable pets AND hasn’t been updated since 8.3. =(

This website lets you import your accounts pet roster and then makes it easy to filter through your collection to build teams. It started as a pet pve site and is still mostly focused on that but they have a pvp section.

Use it in conjunction with an in game addon called rematch.

I use and love that site, and have Rematch, but I’m looking for an easy-to-sort list of pets I need, not filters to build teams. (I love their rematch import feature for this!)

Have you checked out the WarcraftPets “Pets By Zone” page?
https://www.warcraftpets.com/guides/pets/wow-pets-by-zone/

You can filter by wild, vendored, dropped, quested, and events per zone. Doesn’t include an expansion filter though.

1 Like

As in the best pets to win with? Rematch lets you filter by uncollected, and then use the alt key and mouse over the pet card and it tells you where tot get it.

I’ve seen guides in comments section of wowhead that give lists by zone, dungeon, etc. search the comments section under a pet master battle and see if one of those guides is in the comments section.

I’ve been doing the Tamer achievements which has you capture a battle pet in each zone. As I do so, I’ve been keeping Trapping Round the World open on a second screen. It lists by zone pets that can be captured in that zone. It won’t tell you whether you have the pet already but, since you’ve been gone for a while, you know that any pet in the new zones will be ones you need.

Can try simplearmory.com it might have something. I think wild pets are shown under ‘battle pets’ and all the rest are under ‘companions’. I dunno if its totally up to date as I don’t see The Maw zone pets listed.

Or dataforazeroth.com but you might need to play around with the filters to get what you want.