Pet Quest I Forgot About

I wish I could remember more information about this pet. If I could just get the name of it, so I know where to look for the quest on Wowhead.

I remember it involved certain items, certain potions that I had to collect.

I remember waiting to kill a particular mob in Pandaria that lived in a hollow tree. And I believe it ends in a cave in Winterspring.

1 Like

The Sun Darter Hatchling?

3 Likes

Thank you. That sounds right.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

You should check out Baa’l too;

2 Likes

Thank you. I will do that. I’m glad this forum is still here. There’s so much about Pet Battling that I’ve forgotten.

I guess my collection wasn’t so big. I bought a few pets from the auction house and I finally got Hearthy. In other words, I hadn’t even collected enough pets to get him when I left.

Thanks for the help, everyone. Most of the names are new, but this is still a helpful forum. The only person I’ve seen so far that I recognize is Quintessence.

Edit: Got the Sun Darter Hatchling. Thankfully, before I left, I managed to collect all the alchemy formulae on my Alchemist to make the Major Protection Potions. Then I farmed all the Mana Thistle, so the hard part was done.

Couple of problems, but not major. The five minute cooldown on the protection potions made this an unnecessary time sink. Also, I got sent back by the stone golem. I was barely past the barrier. So, best to just take one step through the barrier and drink the Dire Brew. But once I got through that, it was pretty easy. Thankfully, I didn’t have to do all that interaction with the Rubik’s Cube. Just summon the pug, put on the princess hat, and pass the arm under, good to go.

The only other thing I had a problem with is the scroll of intellect. For someone reason, when I tried to use it, I was getting messages that a similar buff was already in effect. No idea what it was, so I clicked off a few, and was good to go.

3 Likes