Pet Collecting Guild

I’ve been looking across forums and in places that might have a pet collecting guilds, and I am not finding any.

I am considering making a guild on my home server that would cater to the needs of players that enjoy collecting pets.

Pet collecting for me is a hobby that encompasses the whole game. Pets come from world collecting, raids, holidays, PvP and intricate quests.

I’m trying to decide if I should start a guild for collectors to help them get pets that you need groups for or that are difficult to achieve.

Should I commit time to do this, or are there places in the game that already do this? My current guild has very little interest in my game style.

Thanks

https://www.wowhead.com/guide/the-littlest-mountain-a-collectors-overview-of-every-mount-and-pet-in-the-game-1104

This is a cleverly written guide, but it hasn’t been recently updated. I could also do without all the mount stuff. I have it bookmarked on my wowhead account from when I was going back to the old world on pet safaris.

At one time (a few years ago), the website - warcraftpets - used to have a list of guilds dedicated to pet collecting and trading. You might want to check there and maybe ask on their forums if there are any still active.

Yo, Champ in the making! Grandmamamas House is a Pet Battle and Pokemon focused RP guild, Go through ten Gym Leaders, earn their badges and gifts, defeat the Elite Four, and become Champion! …You got this!

1 Like

Maybe make a community instead that way all players can join across the region, you’ll be hard pressed to fill a guild with this niche I think.

2 Likes

Let me know what you find. I always sort of hoped that there was an active guild out there, like you’re describing. I think it could be super fun.

I’d join. I have a Pet PvP guild on Moon Guard and it’s just me. I collect and pvp though.

Madoran used to have the Warcraftpets guild (H) as well as a spillover/sister guild Magical Menagerie (H) - I used to have a toon here before transferring to MG. I think an Alliance version of Warcraftpets was made/attempted but I’m not sure. No clue if any of them are that active anymore.

2 Likes