Pet charms

Pet Charms are the go, do the world quests with as many 120 chars you have and you can get heaps.
I have 10 x 120 chars and I can get up to 500 charms in 1 hour that’s if the charms are up in different areas. even levelling different breeds.

You’re totally right that the secret to getting lots of Polished Pet Charms is having several 120’s. But you might be building players’ expectations a bit too high with claiming you’re farmed up to 500 in an hour.

First of all, need to find a day when at least three pet WQ’s give charms, which isn’t very common. Then your ten guys have exactly 6 minutes each, including commute time, to battle all three (and they tend to be spread out all over BfA zones). I find it hard to believe could be pulled off in two hours even.

Also wondering about your mention of leveling different breeds. With the nerf Blizzard pulled on BfA pet WQ’s, really not worth doing them with a carry pet and the pathetic XP they now get.

4 Likes

People still need pet charm bought pets? please, what server and which ones, I have over 8 stacks of charms rotting.