Pet Battlers whom are Night Fae

I need your help Pet Battlers that are night fae…since they put the Bunny Soul on a daily pet battle those whom are NF that have gotten the Bunny Soul and turned in are now losing whatever rewards that Pet Battle offers when the Bunny Soul reward shows up now…I have 5 NF characters and losing pet charms each day or pet stones when this happens…I need you folks to put in complaints to Blizzard about this matter.

Its lazy coding right here…what should happen is if you have the Bunny Soul whatever the rewards are for other covenants we should get…right now you get nothing but rep if you battle a pet battle with Bunny Soul as a reward if you already have the soul…so your losing out on stones each time. Its been up twice this week and I have lost over 100+ chances at Pet Charms.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s up today, I see what you mean. I’ll submit a bug report too :slight_smile:

Yeah we of NF are losing out on pet tokens over and over…it needs to be fixed.

I somehow have to suspect Blizzard isn’t going to devote any resources to changing this.

1 Like

I don’t see this as much of a problem at all.
I have farmed charms for two flawless baubleworms and could have easily repeated this over several times; one pet battle won’t hurt much in the overall count. And if this isn’t what you are going for, why and how is this a bother?

When it effects 5 characters not getting charms it is a brother…that’s almost 100 charms lost right there.

The Bunny soul came up 3 times last week…that a lose of over 300 or so Pet Charms I should of gotten.

I don’t need to buy the worm I already have that one and gifted one to a guild mate…its the principle that my other characters not NF can get charms or pet stones but my Night Fae get nothing for doing the battle…just rep.

1 Like

I’m just asking to clarify whats going on for you guys… the pet battle daily for the bunny soul, you have done it once on each of those characters and collected and turned in the bunny soul and it is still showing up?

I did the bunny soul the first time it was up on my server and have never seen it since and the tokens, bandages or stones are up as normal ever since. So I’m just checking you’ve TURNED IN the soul and its still denying you normal rewards afterward.

Moused – can you post the next time the pet battle quests shows like that for you?

I have 4 Night Fae and they all have their Bunny. I can check to see if my characters also have that issue.

I have 3 NF players and none have seen the bunny soul since the first time I did it. I’m not sure what the intended functionality is though.

Bunny Soul is indeed BS for the Night Fae.

Rotgut today in Maldraxxus rewards non-Night Fae with 15 charms. Night Fae who doesn’t already have Bunny form gets it, one who already has the form gets no reward at all except, for levelers, some XP.

Yep just did this character whom is NF and got nothing but rep…this needs to be fixed right now. We shouldn’t be losing Pet Charms cause they are too lazy to fix this now.

Yea same thing shows for all 4 of my Night Fae. They all have their bunny crittershape.

This is what Wowhead shows today for that quest: