Pet Battle Dailies Staggered?

Why are our Pet Battle dailies being staggered like world dailies are …it use to be when reset happened all available Pet Battle dailies reset were ready to be done…now we have to stagger doing them at all different times of the day…

3 Likes

:dracthyr_shrug: Definitely not something I am happy to track. People can’t even figure out something as simple as Beledar cycle, I doubt anything I say will catch on! :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a pet hypothesis for Zaralek, and wonder whether it’s the same there.

The less possible dailies are there, the more attempts to obfuscate this.

Zaralek had only 4 trainers total, so they were spread out thin. Now there’s 8 of them, which is better, but still less than in the previous expansions (Although Dragonflight before the update had the same number :dracthyr_shrug:).
Had you kept 4 per day but on the same timer, it’d be easier to notice that either there’d be a bunch of repeats, or a cycle of 4 this and 4 that every other day. (Which they won’t do.)

And if you think 2 per day, this is what is happening with the PvP quests and the repeats are already getting weird.

The first time they did it was in Battle for Azeroth though, for Kul Tiras and Zandalar, 2 per day each but one switching mid-day. I don’t think there had to be any particular thought behind that.

1 Like