Pet Battle Dailies removed?

Maybe I missed it, was it in the patch notes? I log on alts daily to lvl pets via a few pet battle dailies (one near Org, rest in pandaria) but they are all gone. Was this intentional?

3 Likes

A lot of older daily quests have been acting up post-patch 8.1. Blingtron, Pet Battle dailies, etc. It’s possible it’s just a bug. Hopefully they’ll get fixed soon.

Im pretty upset about this. I always do my menagerie dailies, but now I am unable to do it. If they have removed this feature I am quitting the game. They already made it so you HAVE to buy BFA to be able to buy pet goodies and now this?

It looks like they have oddly been reset? I logged in and started the Pandaren dailies, elementals are fine but the regular dailies are not available! I had a hunch so I logged into a character in Org and sure enough the old Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor is available again. So I guess I have to go back and beat all the different tamers again before I can get back to the Pandaren ones

Edit: Well scratch that idea. Aftre redoing the Battle Pet Kalimdor quest its not giving the next one for Outland so no idea. Still can’t do the ones in Pandaria.

1 Like

Can’t find my [What we’ve been training for] quest!!
>:E

1 Like

I reported it as a bug via wow interface, hopefully others will do the same. This is rather frustrating!

1 Like

It sucks, cuz I need to lvl 3 pets really quick, for the battler achiv. Now I gotta skip half the cost, and work on that allllllllll day…lol

I logged on this morning to do my regular Crysa pet battle and she isn’t available. So I guess this is some sort of bug and I’ll go over and report it.

1 Like

Can’t get Bert nor Crysa daily quests to pop up D:

Pet trainer dailies are staying weirdly erratic.

For WoD, the Garrison menagerie seems to be working normally again. Trainer Ashleigh in Shadowmoon Valley won’t offer a battle but rest of the Draenor dailies are working.

In Pandaria, no battle from Aki or Hyuna; only checked six of the other trainers but they worked fine.

Serr’ah does not give out her daily or weekly atm it appears. Not sure if intentional, since the quests in the Inn still work and same with the dailies in the main room of your garrison.

Ok so no joke I contact blizzard because wailing caverns weekly wasn’t available and the response I got was

“We can’t put quests into your quest log, why don’t you do the pet quests you already have in your quest log”

…

1 Like

I have been waiting for so long to get to Pandaria tamers… and ive been doing my garrison dailies… daily. Now i guess i wont be getting that last pet reward, afterall. The garrison is now useless. I really wanted all those pets from the old content. What is heppening here blizzard?

So you’re suggesting they just threw it all away?

No way possible it’s just a bug? You’re fully convinced they just… ENDED all pet battles??

Be serious, ok? Overreacting like this doesn’t help solve problems.

1 Like

Im thinking they took out all rewards from old content. They want everyone buying and playing their new xpac.

They just added a whole new PB dungeon. They’re not removing PBs because they’re “old content.”

It’s just a bug. sheesh.

1 Like

Yet the menagerie is useless now.

From seeing other peoples’ posts here, pretty definitely a bug which will (eventually) get fixed. Menagerie daily was up today and working normally for my toons. In fact also got the weekly menagerie quest a second time this week. Still couldn’t do one of the Draenor trainer dailies but the other five worked fine.

Then hearing from other players that they can’t do menagerie or any other trainers. So yeah, something got messed up but can’t believe Blizzard deliberately just discontinued all these.

The dailies are all showing for me today and worked like normal so looks like they fixed it. Hopefully everyone else is able to see theirs now as well.

Crysa daily works for me but wailing caverns weekly still doesn’t. Tried on multiple characters 110+.