Pest foggers and Dragonfruit is too expensive

The more I think about it, the more I agree with this.

And as others in this thread have already stated, keep it wpvp currency but lower the cost and make it stackable!

all i ever found last seazon was pvers in loamm. i cant imagine how much id rekt if i actually wore the world pvp gear and use consummables etc

Yup. The currency needed should be a tradeable commodity. Allows people to play the modes they want to. Ideally the consumables wouldn’t be usable in BGs, but someone made a good point that dragonfruit is the one reliable way horde can be competitive in IoC.

remove pest foggers theyre unfun to play around and dont listen to the copers who rely on them

2 Likes

Grinding consumables and keeping 100 of them in your bags isn’t very casual

6 Likes

@Torturekilla: it looks like you just got quoted/tagged by a Blue in that other thread, congratulations sir :clap:

3 Likes

says the monk. smh. off with ur head

1 Like

She cant reply due to being mass flagged. But im sure she appreciates it

1 Like

Rip in peace

god damn people really sweat this hard in random bgs?
at the very least, enough to complain that these things are too expensive

I would like to thank Torture for posting this as they have sited this post specifically in their reductions. So know when you can use honor or half the amount they originally charged you Torturekiller had a hand in that. Also note she has been silenced in forums due to a group of mad little goats who like to flag anyone in mass because that’s what they do Bleat Bleat . Thank you Torturekiller for creating this post !!! and DJL!

4 Likes

This aged well.

1 Like

Are you…okay? Lol.

I haven’t disbanded any communities lately so yeah I’m good

3 Likes

You are up to 2 now …very busy …working on a 3rd yet?

2 Likes

Buh bye…lol

2 Likes

ty for contributing to the stigma of mental health disorders its people like u that make it hard for others to reach out for help when they need it

6 Likes

:dracthyr_shrug:

10 second CD to 5 minute CD. I’ll take what I can get.

1 Like

its your friend the other “kit” on another account

I have literal thousands of them prior to reset on one char. They’re fine. I think the shredder should be 300 instead of 1000. This will just increase the power disparity between new players and ppl who pvp which is already too high thx to early implementation of wpvp gear.

And they did it, this is why change is bad. On the plus side, I’m going to be pwning ppl in pvp tomorrow, so thanks. On the downside this will probably turn 90% of returning players off pvp when me and ppl like me are running 25 consumables and 473 gear and melting them tomorrow, which isn’t really fair, but I won’t be breaking any rules and it will be fun until the rollback the next week.