Personal resource display not showing

Personal resource display is not showing in and out of combat

Settings:

• All addons disabled

• With “personal resource display” checked

• “Hide Health and Power Bars” unchecked

2 Likes

Any fix for this? Is everyone having it? I’d really like for this to be part of my UI again :[

2 Likes

I got the same issue, It is annoying. Any update would be awesome, while I keep looking

1 Like

Ok, I finally was able to find the answer. Not sure if u guys still need help, but I found this article https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549 basically I renamed the folders Interface, Cache, and WTF which caused to reset all the settings. The article explains that it might have a corrupted file. I did it but still didn’t work.

Under that article it says Advance Troubleshooting, which was my salvation, it explains an addon or a macro may have changed the settings and blocked me from using it. The solution is simple, on the chat u enter /console cvar_default which will tell u don’t have permission, but it doesnt matter, u can just reload, and it will reappear.

5 Likes

I found this issue comes from using weakauras but it sucks because the option above resets all my settings, which is really annoying when I hop onto a toon I haven’t touched in months just to find out I have to do this again and reset all my settings.

I wish I knew what the WA authors did to cause this so I can just run a script to fix it.