Personal Favorite Race?

Thanks! I love this mog. Came up with it when I couldn’t get the dwarf heritage armor on this guy. haha <3

2 Likes

Dwarf ‘Heritage’ Armor?

I am intrigued.

Why couldn’t you get the dwarf heritage?

Once you reach max level with a Dwarf and exalted with Ironforge, you can start a short questline to get a unique armor set that only Dwarves can wear on any class. (It’s what I’m wearing)

What she said!

And I just ignored your mog.

Please, forgive me.

Take me back, I have another reason to love Dwarves…

It’s a great set. I still use the green variant still on my Prot spec. I was using the red variant that you’re wearing until they released the heritage armor.

1 Like

Is this only with BfA?

For the Heritage armor? Yes they released the Dwarf & Blood Elf sets it with the 8.1 patch. You’ll need to get to level 120 and get your IF rep up to exalted.

Mm I like a lot of things about many of the races. Gnomes are a top favorite. They’re fun, eccentric, a little crazy. The girls are amazing. And I really like the underdog status.

People tend to underestimate them a lot, but that makes them even more appealing to me. Especially when they go off and say blow up an enemy’s navy spectacularly.

2 Likes

Same here. Love the pathos of the Forsaken.

1 Like

RIP. I haven’t bought BfA.

Remember me as the hero who didn’t get BfA @Syward :’(

Because I’m a Dark Iron for the racials instead of a regular dwarf.

The dark iron heritage armor is cool but not AS cool.

It’ll still be there if/when you get BfA. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dwarves are the best Dark Iron are the best of the best.
Especially when the clans are united under Dagran Thaurissan II :wink:

3 Likes

It didn’t even dawn on me that you were a DI. LOL I agree the DI set is good, but the IF set is much better. I don’t think I’ll even work to unlock the DI set, I have another set that I’m using for my DI warrior that I think looks better than the DI heritage set.

Here’s my DI and his set:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/blades-edge/Skjold

1 Like

Dwarves are my favorite. Always have been. Probably watched the Rankin-Bass “Hobbit” cartoon too much as a kid.

1 Like

Well… that’s a matter of opinion there brother! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think we can claim any one clan as better than the other, except maybe for the Wildhammers. :wink:

Dwarf gathering at last. We all found each other <3

1 Like

Night elves just because of lore alone.

1 Like