Personal Crafting Order bug?

For the last 5 hours since I logged on this morning I haven’t been able to view my personal crafting orders. The icon says I have 6 waiting for me. I’m able to view and complete orders from Public and Guild, but Personal just spins and spins and nothing ever loads. Is anyone else having this issue? Re-logging didn’t fix this.

I’m having the same issue on my priest. Public and guild orders working fine. Personal orders have just been displaying a spinning loading circle. Disabled all addons, logged out, logged back in, and still having the issue.

Update: Personal orders on my JC seem to be working again as of 7pm EST. Just had a bunch show up and was able to fill them.

Same for me, but only on my jewelcrafter (who has made 1000+ personal orders for lariats and rings and never had this problem).

My main is a JC too that I’m having the issue on. I talked to a couple people I always see advertising in trade and sent them personal orders (one LW and one Engineering). They were able to complete them right away without issue

Jc here and same issue for over 24 hours now.

Submitted a personal order to a guild mate yesterday and “my orders” is just a loading screen wheel too.