Perpetual disconnects after zoning out of the Chamber of Heart (2 characters on 2 separate accounts stuck under the earth)

Hello,

I zoned out of the Chamber of Heart on 2 separate characters on 2 accounts at nearly the same time. Both characters now hang (stuck under the earth) for just a second upon logging in then disconnect with moments.

I was hoping that a few tries might reset the characters to a safe location so that I can log in on either but it’s not happening.

I am getting the generic "You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319) message, but only on these 2 characters. I can log in on other characters without any problems, it’s just these two.

Can anyone please provide assistance with moving the characters to a safe location in the game or with a workaround to get logged in even with the characters under the earth?

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Thanks for the suggestion! The in game Self Service “Character Stuck” options didn’t work in this case because I can’t log in, but the web form for contacting support did. The “Unable to Move” option under In game character issues teleported my character to Durotar after I selected the problem character.

Use the self service option on this page.