Perma stunned, probably related to Night Fae cheat death Podtender

I am in mythic halls of torment, I died on a pull, when I released the game said I was unable to move because I was stunned even though i am just now standing there. It gave me the Depleted Shell debuff even though the Podender ability did not activate before I died. I have not been able to move for the past 7 minutes now.

1 Like

This happened on this character NotadruĂ­d-Sargeras, not on the character I posted this on.

It seems to only be happening to Druids in a form. Logout (with 20 sec wait) seems to be the only workaround too.

That worked perfectly. Thank you. I had originally tried alt+f4 but that did not help.

Can confirm that this is happening to druids in form. Twice now I have died while Podtender did it’s thing. Both times I have been stuck upon resurrection, either through respawning or being rezzed. Only solution is to log out, the problem here is that in Torghast lvl 3+ you are randomly being attacked out of combat so logging out is nearly impossible to do while alive. Ruins a good run very easily.

This is NOT just happening on druids, or caused by the druids form, it is a bug from (“Podtender”) from the night fae covenant. It happed to my hunter while in open world questing and a few other times in battle grounds. Only known fix is to login to another toon, hope and pray you are not removed from Torghast or kicked from bg for being afk, hopefully they will fix this bug soon but unfortunately until then I recommend not using the podtender spell until then.

1 Like

This keeps happening to me too. Can’t finish a Torghast run :confused:

Just happened to me, Floor 5 of Upper Reaches, party cleared the boss but I didn’t get loot. Wasn’t in the mail either.