Perma-Boon Suggestion

100% lost me right here.

Massive gold sinks are not welcome in an economy that is already ruined. Things like this encourage people to RMT to get the gold to complete their objective.

Anything like this should be obtained strictly through content progression (such as… Hand in Warchiefs, Heart of Hakkar, Onyxia + 100 cenarion salve → receive permanent boon storing item)

Also - Alliance need a version of Warchief’s Blessing

2 Likes

They think if they kill any seasonal game mode, they’ll get their coveted “fReSh” servers added.

Am I correct in interpreting that as “These people that prefer the classic version of the game are ruining the experience for people that don’t want classic”? Just play a different version it’s literally right on your launcher.

Considering I’m a person that would’ve played SoM if it had world buffs, yes.

Fully charged boons can now be traded.

Ezpz. Entire new economy built in the snap of a finger.

i wish we had just buffs perma.

Back in EQ days, I had access to all my guildies accounts and would login each account to buff up the character i was playing at the time. Its so much better playing a character that is “buffed” up than a dead naked ghost.

I hope they just stack world buffs on us (at the very least the movement speed one). I hate walking soooooo slow

Correct - SoD is an experimental mode. Trying to say “but mah classic” is just stupid.

I’m glad we agree you should just play a different version (Era) if you want classic Classic.

And why would that be implied as literally retail?

Spin up fresh servers and I’m there. Currently the dev team are cowards using bait and won’t actually release it because seasonal servers would have 0 participation.

There just aren’t enough of you to keep the lights on for Fresh Vanilla server.
SoM died because everyone was reminded of the deep deeeeeep flaws with Vanilla that came with the better & simpler game world.

Era still has enough pop to still be raiding after 5 years, but somehow there won’t be enough players on a fresh? Delusional. Don’t look at the history of pservers or the fact that people were playing fresh servers for 8 years straight.

They’re already playing Era.

Them moving from an Era server to a new Fresh server is not a net gain…

It is though, when you consider Era is still thriving and there are thousands of players that don’t play era because the servers been out for 5 years? Fresh is a complete reset, what they have now is all tiers of content released.

They are afraid of how popular a fresh vanilla server would be compared to a seasonal. You are too.

After seeing SoM? I’m not worried. heh

SoM was bad because it didn’t have wbuffs and they tripled HP on all the bosses, not because Vanilla content is lacking. You’re clueless of course, no surprises.

They took the easy mode out of vanilla and it killed vanilla.

S’ok, if SoD is too hard for you, there’s always candy crush.

People don’t play Classic for difficult raid content, shocking I know. They play it for the filled world, fun class agency, wpvp, etc. Nice logs though man I wish I could aspire to be blue instead of pink.

Now I know you’re full of it.

“Oh no my class has unique abilities and roles that sucks man I really wish everyone did the same abilities”

SoD is brainrot.

And what, pray tell, was the roll of the Enhancement Shaman in Classic?

(Aside from: “Go Respec Resto” or "Go Respec Ele/Resto for PvP)

PvP? Go live up your “unbreakable” dreams brother.