Perky Pugs, a guild that helps raising money for charity

Hello, Blizzard.
I want to take a moment to highlight an incredible group within the World of Warcraft community: Perky Pugs. They exemplify what gamers should be, raising money for charity and providing genuine support to people facing real-world challenges. Their efforts go beyond the game, touching on important issues like mental health care, which often goes under-discussed.

At the end of Shadowlands, during the first Fated Season, Perky Pugs helped me get the mount from the Jailer. I was amazed to discover such a loving and tolerant community within WoW. Their dedication to helping others, without asking for anything in return, truly touched me.

Recently, they posted the following update on Twitter:
"UPDATE

Many of you have noticed that the skin from Heroic Fryakk has continued to drop since Season 4 began, despite the announcement that it would not. As you may have guessed, an initiative the size of #FriendshipMount takes a lot of planning hours and dozens of dedicated volunteers to pull off. We would love nothing more than to assume the skin will continue to drop and get going on carries and charity fundraising, but we don’t feel comfortable moving forward without a confirmation from Blizzard that this is intended. This could be rolled back at any time and we’d be left with a lot of disappointed people and wasted resources. Unfortunately, our efforts to get a direct response have been unsuccessful so far."

As a member of the community council, I urge you to recognize and support groups like Perky Pugs. Their work is invaluable, bringing positive attention to the WoW community and supporting critical causes. Ensuring clear communication regarding the Heroic Fryakk skin issue would greatly help their planning and charitable efforts.

Thank you for considering this request. Supporting such dedicated community members will not only help those in need but also strengthen the bonds within the WoW community.

I have no connection to them whatsoever, and they didn’t request this post. I just wanted to contribute something, and I thought this was better than nothing.

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

This is intended, and we expect it to continue to drop until the end of Dragonflight Season 4.

8 Likes