Periodically missing sprites darter wing transmog

My sprites darters wing transmog has been disappearing and reappearing in my appearances collection tab since 9.1. Additionally, whenever it disappears it resets the appearance of any items using the appearance.

Another issue I’ve been having since 9.1 with the collections tab is that now my toys tab isn’t showing any toys. It still shows the bar with how many toys I have out of the max possible - but there aren’t any icons underneath. This has persisted through relaunches of the game and restarting my computer.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this experience, and if they have any tips, thanks!

6 Likes

the lesson is dont buy tmog from cash shop :slight_smile:

Yes - losing the shoulder transmog a few times this week (Sprite darter) and have re-mogged it like 3 times. Just logged that toon in, and it’s gone again. It’s in the appearnaces tab, it’s just no longer mogged (I have changed nothing - same shoulders, same mog except the mog isn’t showing and the shoulders don’t say ‘transmogrified to xxx’ any more eitehr).

2 Likes

I didn’t lol, I ended up getting it from the 6 month sub

4 Likes

Just had this happen as well. I use the bracers in a tmog and they’ve disappeared from my available appearances and the whole set just isn’t in my collected appearances at all.

2 Likes

The same thing is happening with the Explorer ensemble from Recruit a Friend. I’ve chatted with a GM (via ticket). They are having the same problem themselves, They are troubleshooting the problem. I know from first-hand experience that intermittent problems are the hardest to find the cause of regardless of how simple the fix ends up being.

2 Likes

Same thing is happening over and over since patch 9.1 and every time it shows up again I have to spend gold to transmog again? That’s stupid…

4 Likes

This is starting to tick me off. That set was supposed to be a gift, but it seems more like a rental now. I’m seriously tempted to ask for a refund of the gold we keep having to spend to get the parts back.

3 Likes

Yup, this is a thing.

With flight I’ve lost my wings.

2 Likes

Just logged in to my DH for the first time in 2 days, entire set is gone from my list and it stripped my outfit, now I am ugly and sad.

4 Likes

There’s a support article about folks missing store-bought helm transmogs.

This might be the same mechanism for the Sprite Darter get-up or the Recruit-a-friend transmog (which has also been reported).

Apparently the transmog is not gone from the account, just inexplicably unavailable for use. No fix yet, apparently.

2 Likes

Same here, couple times a week at least I cant use the Sprite darter transmog, I should be reimbursed all my gold I keep spending to fix up another suitable mog until the sprite darter returns the next day, Im not gonna walk around ugly!!

3 Likes

Same issue.

Still happens, transmog is entirely gone from the list at the moment.

Noticed this bug affecting me today as well. The spritedarter transmog is completely missing from my transmog outfits. As well as all 3 cosmetic helms from the item shop are also missing. Also missing the Wendigo Woolies transmog.

Just wanted to update this thread to say that the disappearing transmog items issue is still going on and has happened multiple times these last few days.

Why is this bug still going on? I just had it happen again tonight.

1 Like

Yeah I really wish it would get resolved. It’s happened 3 times in the past week for me

1 Like

Mine disappeared today (3-15-22).

1 Like

“dOn’T bUy sTuFf FrOm sHoP” shut up. Several items are from 6 month subs, which is what I always do. The Renowned Gear is from Recruit A Friend.