Perch and Fangtooth

Has anyone been able to find a spot where I can fish Tiragarde Perch and Frenzied Fangtooth? It seems those fish are unable to be fished out together to my knowledge and was wondering if anyone has had any luck otherwise?

Thanks!

You’ll need to come over to Kul Tiras for both.

Tiragarde Perch is best found on inland waterways around Stormsong.

Frenzied Fangtooth you can fish from coastal waterways around all Kul Tiras zones.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply.

I am able to fish them both seperately, but never together. For example I can fish up Tiragarde Perch and Great Sea Catfish, and Frenzied Fangtooth with Lane Snapper. Is there anywhere I can fish the Perch and the Fangtooth in the same spot?

I don’t think so. If you look on the maps on the wowhead pages I linked, one spawns in inland rivers and one spawns in coastal waters. I’m not saying there’s no overlap at all, but you might have to study the maps to see where those spots might be.

Edited to add that this is Truthspeaker again. Sorry, switched posting characters earlier. :slight_smile:

Yea I checked wowhead before I came on here and I did noticed those overlaps, unfortunately they were wrong. Even at the ovelap spots I was unable to fish both those fish.

Anyway thanks for your reply! You’ve been very helpful.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there are no overlaps of those two fish that I’m aware of.

Yeah, kind of like trying to get both salt water fish and fresh water fish out of the same body of water. Not gonna happen. One spawns in inland rivers and one on coastal shores.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!