People with jobs Report In!

It’s funny, I took this job thinking I would have to be more productive but it’s been far less so far. Of course I do have to work but there are days where I only have a couple of hours of work.

And I went from having an hour and a half (potentially 2 hours with interstate traffic) commute to 5 mins, so there’s that. I’m way less grumpy.

1 Like

I don’t work Mondays…

Congrats man, my commute is about 45min- 1hr 15 minutes, I ride a bus though so that helps. The commute definitely is making my grumpy.

However there are days when I work an hour throughout the 8 hours so…

1 Like

I’d have killed to be able to ride a bus or train or anything. But I can vouch for the time thing - it’s quite stressful having to wake up so early and get home and have such little time to do anything.

Sometimes I got to work from home though, that was heavenly.

1 Like

What about when I work for 21 days straight then i have 21 days off? I laugh at your bank account.

My bank account is nothing to scoff at amigo. I wouldn’t want to work that much.

As a fulltime personal trainer I sometimes end up with some downtime where I can do whatever I want.

So here I am right now waiting on my next client!

1 Like

you wouldn’t want to work 6 months a year? Cute.

With all the weekends, holidays, and vacation time I have, I am just about there. nice try though chap.

After retiring from the military, I started and grew my own company and hired great managers.

Now I can get paid from other people’s work while I do what I want! Which sometimes includes wow.

Invest in yourself gd, reap the rewards later in life imo.

1 Like

Some people work swing shift or night shift.

Some people have weekdays off.

1 Like

Troubleshooting my work terminal currently since I normally work from home (which means WoW on my down time)! Sadly I think I’m gonna have to go in to the office today… Ah well. I have the next two days off afterward!

Is retired a job? I did my fair share over the years. It’s time to sit back and enjoy NOT having a job. However, I don’t whine when the servers are down… I find something to do. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

But…I have my own business and work from home. I mean, not everyone has a 9-5 Mon-Fri job, but they still have jobs.

Note: I rarely log in outside of evenings, and I wouldn’t whine about maintenance at any time. Still, it’s a big leap to assume anyone who isn’t at an office on a Monday morning doesn’t have a job.

1 Like