People with jobs Report In!

Anyone remember when 8-hour maintenances were the norm, not the exception?

1 Like

Reporting in. Also hey Kaivax! :smiley:

Cute of you implying people at Blizzard are actually playing the game

We understandā€¦ You have to check the BMah and your auctionsā€¦

Iā€™m an unemployed loser but as I wake up at like 12 in the afternoon I donā€™t even notice the maintenance times. xD

1 Like

Sorry bubā€¦I work 50+ hr a weekā€¦I just happen to have Sundays and Mondays off

2 Likes

I wish I could still check my auctions at work. But like all things Blizzard, in their goal to cut costs they dropped the mobile AH.

I was lucky enough that the servers dropped, and might I add, for the planned maintenance, when it was bed time for me and 5 minutes after I finished an M+ run.

Sitting on the pot at work as we speak.

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, so I always poop on company time.

2 Likes

I log in when Iā€™m ā€˜workingā€™ from home

I work. I play Warcraft.

Living large.

Waiting on a client to ramp upā€¦ not actually playing though. Just forum browsing.

Iā€™m happy to be at work b/c Iā€™m making money to take care of my family!

1 Like

I have a lot of downtime at my job. I thought I did at my last job but it was nothing compared to this one.

Soā€¦ a lot of browsing, shows/movies and gaming while the clock is ticking.

1 Like

Yesterday was my day off :confused:

1 Like

How is it that complaining about servers being down is silly, but the mass of other things people complain about on the forums are very serious business? Moreover, complaining about the servers being down is useless plebs, but complaining about the complainers makes you the superior one?

1 Like

Same, most of my day is playing online poker, trolling these forums, and browsing reddit all whiile getting paid. I would say this has been a great troll post.

1 Like

Just a reminder: some of us work second shifts (meaning in the afternoon). Some people even work weekends and have Tuesdays off! /mind blown

Thereā€™s more schedules than a typical 9-5 schedule.

1 Like

I have to hide my wow addiction at work, not because it is against policy but rather the other guys would ride the crap outta me if they knew I played