People with jobs Report In!

Amen brother. Have a like with this.

1 Like

Retail worker on the toilet reporting in. I laugh at these addicted plebeians.

1 Like

dont laugh at me :sob:

1 Like

I agree with Lucifuge .

I am a stay at home mom, Iā€™m technically employed for the rest of my life. Hubby works from home so when he can log on and do stuff whenever heā€™s not busy.

And the youngest is on his week long break for HS so heā€™s playing also.

3 Likes

Does high school count?

4 Likes

Imagine working for a living and not living the neet life being paid by the government to do what ever you want. Itā€™s nice being paid to play WoW all day if I feel like it but you keep on laughing at us while you enjoy that nice day of work you are forced to stay at until your work day ends

Same here.

1 Like

I have a pretty decent job and was a bit disappointed that I couldnā€™t log in and got queues. I also forgot that they posted there was going to be maintenance today and shrugged it off.

Just because some players donā€™t have traditional schedules, are in school, or not in the same time zone doesnā€™t make them less than a player. People play this game at different times of the day all over the world. An out of the normal maintenance window does suck, but it happens.

2 Likes

I work tuesday-saturday. Iā€™m off sunday and monday. Nice try, though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m at work right now - and logged into the game.

I work from home and make my own hours.

Because complaining wonā€™t make Blizzard magically open the servers and the bugs to be fixed. Itā€™s just annoying.

1 Like

I have a job. I even work on Mondays. I actually work seven days a week most weeks. The issues of running your own freelancing business. Customers expect you to always be available.

I was a bit perturbed that I couldnā€™t log in on a Monday Morning and play a bit before I started my work day. I usually get my world quests done while listening to the news and drinking my coffee.

Reporting in. /salute

I imagine that a lot of them just had the day off though.

1 Like

I consider being a housewife a job! so even if the game is down i always have something to do around here.

2 Likes

Haha! Iā€™m retired graphic designer, I only work if I have to or need pocket money.

3 Likes

Man, I donā€™t start work for another couple of hours, but I have better things to do than always just play WoW while at home.