People who ruin M+ Keys and "DC" to get out of it

Is there a forum about people who come in and ruin keys and then just alt f4 so that the key is ruined?

To the question: No calling players out is not permitted on blizzards fourms.

Otherwise:

I doubt someone joined your run thinking to themselves lets tank this guys key for the lolz.

Most people value there time and don’t want to waste it this is why you don’t see people thinking that outside of quite rare cases assuming you know how to vet people.

Mabye the reason people feel the need to alt f4 after they “ruined” the key is since you are the one that is the issue. People don’t ruin your key when they make a mistake they made a mistake. You getting all bent out of shape that they “ruined” the key is the reason people dc after since YOU make the environment a toxic environment that they should NOT stay in and that is not indicative to a fun environment and this is in the end a game. The vary fact that you think a singler person “ruins” your key by some action tells me your vary likely to be the first person to jump on any mess up.

Prime example had a guy today just before the 3rd boss of hoa (his key) go off about using 1 garg on the trash per that boss and 1 garg for the boss when we should use 2 on the boss. We had 18 min on the clock at this point so obv it was a big issue that was gonig to cost us the run since 2 gargs was not used on the boss. Got rather toxic calling me everything from as shat to quite a number of other things. You know what I did pulled the last boss, bubbled danced on his body than left. Sure rude, but would rather no longer help your run than reward you for being a toxic tool. No I din’t “ruin” his key. He made his key into a toxic environment, the group din’t make it any better and as such the TEAM ruined the key and as such his key was no longer worth finishing. No different than the guy that “fake” dced in your case, obv he felt your run was no longer worth finishing no matter the reason on why he felt that him leaving is not “ruining” your key the key “ruined” the moment it was not worth finishing by the actions of the TEAM not him alone. No single person ends a key. You the group leader made the group and as such was part of causing w.e went down. The group was there and as such part of it. Don’t like it make/join better groups.

In the end make groups that want to finish and is worth finishing and people will. You making groups or joining groups that don’t is YOU picking to join/make bad groups and as such those TEAMS together ruin the keys not any single person.

If you stoped making people feel like poo for every little mess up and making it out to them “ruining” key since they made a mistake mabye people wouldn’t fake dc on you. In fact haven’t seen someone fake dc in awhile even after mess ups and I only pug. Its rather simple after a mess up if someone trys to harp on the person the messed up tell them to Shu t it and move on where on the clock there is no reason to dwell on it mistakes happen deal with it and move on. Surprisingly people tend to not fake dc after. Thou the key holder I just told to Shu t it often doesn’t shut up and as such me and the guy that was getting told of drops the group but that’s just the tool getting exactly what he asked for, wanting to argue and make a toxic environment vs moving on and dealing with a mess up as stuff happens.

It is not that commom, but Ive had seen 2 or 3 times at least. One at HoA, when the tank droped the party before the end of countdown! And other in plaguefall, where a RDPS, hunter , if im not mistake, start pulling plaguerocs and other adds in the mid of 1st pull untill we wipe, while not dpsing at all

Both cases were 15 or 16 keys, one was mine, and both palyers were very high io. Around 1600 the tank and 2k the hunter

Amordrone, you have GOT to condense your replies.

To the OP, I saw the exact thing happen yesterday in a Halls 11. Pug heals with a guild group dies on second boss and then just alt f4s with plenty of time on the timer. No it was not a toxic environment. That excuse is not legit for most of these situations - most of the time it is the leaver who is toxic. Since a very few people on the forums here continue to insist that there be no conduct system implemented, I would continue to suggest that Blizzard stop downgrading keys in instances like this, or give the key two or three tries when someone leaves before downgrading.

1 Like