People who pay for carries

There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying someone with in game gold for a carry. It is a service to which you hire them for.

Don’t like it? Complain to blizzard for implementing a system that promotes it.

Lmao. I can’t wait for new south park tomorrow

1 Like

indeed those guys r da best

1 Like

We sold one win to 2100 to someone for 255k so…

I remember being in MC in Vanilla when the WoW episode aired live. Can’t believe how long it’s been

im not sure but i think i played with them in wow years ago

255k to 2100 vs 500k to 1800 seems a little more worth it at least lol… on that topic, what are peoples thoughts of buying 1 win to reach a goal like 1800, 2100, etc? I feel like it’s not as much of a bad thing as buying a carry from 0cr but I guess it’s all relative

Just buy your carry already and stop with the trial balloons.

1 Like

Me? lol, i’m not buying a carry to 2100 thanks though.

This entire thread is obviously you feeling out the idea.

I have friends selling 0-1800 for 2.5mil…

1 Like

Lol, you’re wrong but that’s ok.

This thread was bumped from a week ago and not by me.

1800 is attainable just need 9 others with the same mindset and follow tc-it just a soild group

1 Like

Just do it. The system sucks, it doesn’t deserve respect. There will still be people who won’t do it out of a matter of personal convictions, but even those people will understand why you did it.

That’s not how that works lol. Get 10 1500 players into a group, and let one of them lead(even correctly) and you won’t magically gain rating. It’s a grind for people new to the bracket. There is a streamer who put together a team and they’re 2k after 400 games played and get decimated by hero alt teams with like 0 gear. You need to play with better players to improve, not equal players.

LULZ. As if that is the easy part. :wink:

1 Like

Shouldn’t need a 1800 carry unless you are a fresh 60 and trying to get gear as fast as possible.

1800 is very attainable, can LFG that quite easily.

i know right lol cant even keep 5 more then 1 2 hr

I actually enjoy pushing the content though since I don’t PvE and I’m not that great in arena at the moment, RBG is like the one thing I truly am enjoying in SL (minus getting awful pugs in LFG)… if I was like 2080 and had to make a group I’d consider buying a game or two since it’s such a crapshoot in LFG, but the journey is more important than the end or the start :slight_smile:

Why do you have to be great to press divine toll?

1 Like