People keep asking for pirates! I say we get cowboy/girls and the wild west!

Me to! Side saddle is kinda boring though if they do LOL!

1 Like

This should do it lol.

1 Like

that was actually a decent part of it. That and spooky witch girl in drustvar.

it was the rest that trashed it.

Umm, jaiana’s mom…your land is infested by pirates, witches and void thralls. How did you not know this?

Umm, my advisor never told me.

Looks over at advisor Ashvane…

Ahh, its in the script for plot. Fishing Hip boots and an umbrella time. This is going to be a crap storm for the ages.

Straight lyrics from an unreleased Zac Brown Band song.

1 Like

Howdy part’ner! There’s no such thing as a stranger here.

Ol’ Chrome was a riot.

gimme dusters and dual wielding pistols/hand crossbows and ill support this every day. we already have 3000 horses

1 Like

Out Law rogues are pirates, you just never done the Legion artifact quest to realize it yet.

Do most the people here have amnesia? Half of BFA was pirates. You got a pirate race, the Kultirans? Hello?

Oh man,a new feature this summer! where do I get the hat?

Hope archeology makes a come back. :pray: :pleading_face:

1 Like

…so…guessing nobody wants a space pirate expansion where we get our own customizable space ship and raid planets trying to find ways to save Azeroth from an encroaching threat of…whatever Zovaal was talking about when he died… or hey just for fun for once?

Count me in.

I want to roleplay that I’m Barbara Stanwyck from “Big Valley”.

1 Like

Half is stretching it, there was one zone quest based around pirates. Still, I agree you’d be hard pressed to build an entire expansions around them.

I personal hope is that the Scarlett Crusade play a significant part (at least to the first Raid) in the next expansion, maybe by using plague against the Gilnean in an attempt to spark a war with us desperately trying to stop it.
The Alliance, working with SI:7 could work to finding the traitors spreading the plague whilst the Horde would work to find out who stole the plague (with maybe Velonara and Vereesa playing prominent parts) and where they’re making it.
The end could result in the Horde and Alliance not at war but strongly divided and thus weakened when the true villain of the expansion makes their move.
A real cold war-like quest-line would be fun!

Your helm is a test cube.

But in this scenario, we would be bbq’ing them.