People Are So Toxic in This Game

Tuulinn is a notorious forum troll that switches between four or five characters at least to troll these very forums. I’m absolutely certain that whatever he said to set people off in game was intentional on his part.

The best thing to do is just to put all his characters on ignore as you encounter them.

1 Like

Please stop with this nonsense. I’ve never once trolled, but learned that others who disagree with you label you as such. This is my only account… please sit.

it’s not representation, it’s rahcist!

1 Like

A better version of “Toxic” than Britney:

This song sums up my feels about this game & toxicity:)

So, you’re telling you never seen someone rage leave a m+ key before?

What cold facts? The one’s that make 50 million TOPICS on the subject, change their name all the time, and have a huge chip on their shoulders?

1 Like

Toxic in the game?
Try these forums!

People have a right to be toxic within the game or on the forums. If you do not want to see their posts, just ignore them. We have our own minds and are able to shut them out. If they are just trolling you or just straight up harrassing you, just report them and ignore them. Then move on. There are always going to be toxic people.

Oh of course. But ive seen ppl rage every game. Ive seen ppl rage quit pokemon go, league, CS, Overwatch, FFXIV (especially). But to me that doesnt meet the criteria to generalize people of WoW specifically

1 Like

I love the rage in FF, our tank was afk this lala starts slapping him over and over then quits. The passive aggressiveness of it is really hilarious.

I remember doing a Tower of Zot as a dps and this healer gets so mad in the beginning that the tank isnt wall to wall pulling and afks to grief the kick timer

1 Like

I for one welcome our toxic overloads as an opportunity to practice my rhetoric and debasing skills in a match of wits and hi-impact keyboard warrioring

i think it might be worse on horde side.

i dont see much toxicity at all on the goody two shoes’ side.